KO

iHerb 상품평

₩14,647

₩18,312

할인금액: ₩3,665 (20% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Effective sunscreen but can be sticky if too much is applied

4934896583154314076님께서 Jul 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This sunscreen works effectively to protect my skin but I found that if I applied too much on my skin, it could get quite greasy and sticky. Apply sparingly for daily use. If you're doing sports or will be outdoors for an extended period of time and will need to slather on a good amount of the sunscreen, it can get slightly sticky. But then again, I'm based in sunny, humid Singapore and it might be a climate thing...

Very good!

5233637834383964613님께서 Aug 07, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you want a sunscreen with mat finish, and no aroma at all, this is for you. This sunnscreen is also easy to apply.

Good physical sunscreen

4907883647798794926님께서 Mar 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

As a physical sunscreen with natural ingredients , it works well to my skin. Just press it over my face ,not rubbing. A nice protection without feeling too heavy.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good and require very less product.

4670769726373227625님께서 Oct 31, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have brown skin. so the fist time I used I got a terrible looking white cast look. However I found a way to use it. I mix a drop of argan oil to very less sunscreen (less than a drop) and dot my face with the mix. then spread it evenly it works no more ghost like appearance.

Thick and white.

4806643745682439184님께서 Mar 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

The cream is a bit thick and gives the skin a bit of a white tint. Overall I like it, but it's not something I would use everyday, only when I go to the beach or hiking.

Good sunscreen

Reviewer3257094님께서 Oct 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works just fine, there is no scent, but you have to rub it very well to avoid whitening effect. I'm guessing if you have a darker skin it is going to be kind of obvious, so I would only recommend it to people with white skin, because it blends better.

상품 1-6 중 전체 6 상품