KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩19,645

₩23,113

할인금액: ₩3,469 (15% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
(8)
4 별점
(3)
3 별점
(0)
2 별점
(1)
1 별점
(0)
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Great for colds

5162724344806977110님께서 Dec 08, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is 100% wonderful pure zinc. Here's what I do: As soon as I feel the earliest symptoms of a cold (runny/congested nose), I take a full squirt of this, sleep on it and wake up feeling wonderful, symptoms cleared. Highly recommended.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

great product

5081120529577028619님께서 Jul 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

great productust what you need and easy to take. Potency only 50% rda per measure though

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Pure minerals, love it!

InozarDeBenz님께서 Jul 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I truly love this one, as the subject line says it has no extra additives. It only consists of the mineral itself. So I don't have to deal with all the additives that usually follows tablets. They often don't agree with my stomach, as I am sensible to a lot of stuff. 30 drops a day, and it should last a month. So if the manufacturer doesn't lie and this liquid really consists the amount of zink sulfate stated, I would conclude ending this review saying that I absolutely recommend this. Five stars

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Easy absorbed

5503743383091213297님께서 Jul 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product very potent and absorbs easy. I was very zinc deficient and had Rock solid levels again after 6 weeks use 15 drops 2 x daily

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Quality product

Reviewer3130145님께서 Jun 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Highly absorbed, good quality, pure.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great for kids

cot477님께서 May 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an easy one to give to kids - just a few drops into water.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Excellent Source of Zinc

Reviewer1211707님께서 May 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using this zinc product for over a year and have had noticeable results. I have cadmium poising. Cadmium displaces zinc. I take this product to replace the zinc that was displaced by the cadmium after an EDTA treatment which is supposed to remove the cadmium from the body. Don't ask me how I got so much cadmium in my body because I don't know the answer. Also I want to add this product contains NO FULVIC ACID! Fulvic acid contains heavy metals and cadmium is one of them.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

12 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Eidon Mineral Supplement - Zinc

Reviewer1734379님께서 Jan 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very easy to take. Wish it came in a larger bottle.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-8 중 전체 8 상품