KO

₩20,134

₩23,690

할인금액: ₩3,555 (15% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Easy absorbed

5503743383091213297님께서 Jul 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product very potent and absorbs easy. I was very zinc deficient and had Rock solid levels again after 6 weeks use 15 drops 2 x daily

Pure minerals, love it!

InozarDeBenz님께서 Jul 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I truly love this one, as the subject line says it has no extra additives. It only consists of the mineral itself. So I don't have to deal with all the additives that usually follows tablets. They often don't agree with my stomach, as I am sensible to a lot of stuff. 30 drops a day, and it should last a month. So if the manufacturer doesn't lie and this liquid really consists the amount of zink sulfate stated, I would conclude ending this review saying that I absolutely recommend this. Five stars

Excellent Source of Zinc

Reviewer1211707님께서 May 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using this zinc product for over a year and have had noticeable results. I have cadmium poising. Cadmium displaces zinc. I take this product to replace the zinc that was displaced by the cadmium after an EDTA treatment which is supposed to remove the cadmium from the body. Don't ask me how I got so much cadmium in my body because I don't know the answer. Also I want to add this product contains NO FULVIC ACID! Fulvic acid contains heavy metals and cadmium is one of them.

great product

5081120529577028619님께서 Jul 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

great productust what you need and easy to take. Potency only 50% rda per measure though

Great for colds

5162724344806977110님께서 Dec 08, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is 100% wonderful pure zinc. Here's what I do: As soon as I feel the earliest symptoms of a cold (runny/congested nose), I take a full squirt of this, sleep on it and wake up feeling wonderful, symptoms cleared. Highly recommended.

Feel so much better

5425827943389846525님께서 Aug 02, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking this for a while 2 dropper fulls morning and night. I feel so much better I didn't feel it working until I'd been on it for about six months. I plan to stay on it long term

Quality product

Reviewer3130145님께서 Jun 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Highly absorbed, good quality, pure.

Great for kids

cot477님께서 May 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an easy one to give to kids - just a few drops into water.

Eidon Mineral Supplement - Zinc

Reviewer1734379님께서 Jan 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very easy to take. Wish it came in a larger bottle.

Just what was needed

5429958363615324811님께서 Sep 12, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was suffering from adrenal fatigue! I was stressed out causing the adrenals to overwork themselves therefore I was low on zinc. This was the perfect supplement for me.

상품 1-10 중 전체 10 상품