KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Eidon Mineral Supplements, Selenium, Liquid Concentrate, 2 oz (60 ml)

₩20,276
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (0)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 5 상품

Won't buy again - recommend organic selenium or sodium selenite instead

12 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Health-Is-Wealth님께서 Dec 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I picked this one because it allowed me to adjust serving size to suit - it's not a megadose, has no added junk and can be tailored to need, offering more flexibility than caps/tabs. However - for whatever reason, even less than suggested dose caused collagen issues for me and I had to stop using it. I've also tried a non-yeast L-selenomethionine (Solgar) - unfortunately the tablet fillers caused me similar issues. I've recently tried a different brand, and aside from dose, it's perfect. Of particular interest to me - selenium has been shown to regulate: 1) lipoxygenases (e.g. arachidonate 5-lipoxygenase, which transforms EFAs into inflammatory mediators); and 2) circadian rhythm. I notice when I don't get enough selenium, I start turning into a night owl. I've found it doesn't take much to reset, and because (as with everything) there's a fine balance between not enough/too much, I'd prefer a selenium supplement I can increase in smaller increments than the majority of supplements allow, to save me having to cut tablets all the time. I've since read asthma studies that used sodium selenite (not selenate), so am tempted to try it. Vit E inhibits 5-lipoxygenase (5-LO) - so both are beneficial. Magnesium is a selenium (and vit E) antagonist - making many vege sources of selenium (such as nuts, brown rice, etc), a catch-22 if selenium intake is inadequate. This one's tasteless in water and yeast free - but I don't recommend it. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Happy

5572519946278743577님께서 Jan 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Does the job!

great product

5081120529577028619님께서 Jul 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

No fillers, just what you need and easy to take

Good source of Selenium

HyperTEXTuality님께서 Jul 27, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I loved the idea of adding Selenium to my water. Also, it meant less additives and capsules, etc. I was so excited about using this that I then ordered the respective liquid Selenium from Trace Minerals. Surprisingly, I wasn't happy with it. I like Eidon's supplement better.

Love Eidon

CoolinArizona님께서 Aug 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Eidon products are so terrific and I know they are working

상품 1-5 중 전체 5 상품