KO

₩20,117

₩23,669

할인금액: ₩3,552 (15% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Nice!

5178637037423812339님께서 Jul 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this lotion. It has a nice, light scent and contains my favorite beauty ingredients: silica and msm. The price is low for 16oz....this is definitely a staple body lotion for anyone.

Great stuff!

Reviewer2980591님께서 Apr 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Silky going on, Pleasant scent (got compliments) and works wonders!

I love this product!

Reviewer2455293님께서 Sep 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I live in the high desert of central Oregon, not only low humidity but lots of wind. This is the only product I have found that has made a significant visible/touchable difference to my skin. I am impressed with the healthy ingredients, knowing our bodies absorb whatever the skin is exposed to, I feel completely comfortable using this on all exposed areas - face, arms, legs, feet, hands, etc...including delicate areas I have just shaved - i.e. under arms, without any irritation. Additionally, I love that no animals were tested or used in its creation. Recommended by Debby Rosenberg.

Love this cream

Reviewer2753992님께서 Feb 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I usually buy the now brand msm cream, but I took a chance and bought this brand because it was 160z and now brand is 8oz, Eidson has the added bous of silica, my skin feels amazing, and looks amazing, its so soft. Dionne Canada

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Unique... Makes skin soft... healing to dry skin

Reviewer1441560님께서 Sep 20, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very Healing to skin... not greasy... soaks in... I had been looking for a lotion like this... love it!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Helps keep my skin hydrated during the day

Reviewer1452756님께서 Mar 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this. I use it a as a facial cream, on top of my Weleda facial cream. Just weleda wasn't enough and my skin would dry out. The two together work great.

very nice product

5497583677968339106님께서 Jun 09, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

my skin felt really nice afterwards

Love

Reviewer1794161님께서 Jun 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I Love this lotion, goes on without leaving greasy feeling. This is my new staple, thanks IHERB for wonderful product and excellent service!

So great !

4860116318481178720님께서 Mar 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This lotion save my legs and my sensitive skin ! I feel so good to use it thank !

feels plasticky

5536595171908109527님께서 Aug 18, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

i like the MSM content, but unfortunately, this has silica- which makes the product feel like plastic. also seems to aggravate my itchy skin condition due to the silica. would not purchase again. i do not recommend this product

상품 11-20 중 전체 20 상품