KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Such a healing lotion

Reviewer1157930님께서 Dec 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This has become my head to toe answer for my skin. I decided to use nothing else for a month and now that I see the difference, I'll be using Eidon's silica & msm lotion as long as its available. It's awesome for the face (I've stopped using the expensive fancy creams) and helps healing of blemishes and other 'ouchies', all without greasiness and with a nice light fragrance. It soaks in so beautifully and quickly leaving a near matte finish. I love it. Thank you, iHerb, for making it available from my favorite shopping site!!

Nice!

5178637037423812339님께서 Jul 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this lotion. It has a nice, light scent and contains my favorite beauty ingredients: silica and msm. The price is low for 16oz....this is definitely a staple body lotion for anyone.

great stuff

Reviewer2247377님께서 Apr 21, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

My 70 year old mother loves this stuff and uses it on her face. She thinks it has cleared up some age spots on her forhead. I have used it all over and really does keep your skin moisturized all day. Absorbs quickly and has a nice citrus scent. My 22 year old son also got hold of it and loves it. He feels it takes the redness out of his face and doesn't cause any pimples. I can't leave a bottle of it around as someone pinchs it!

Love this cream

Reviewer2753992님께서 Feb 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I usually buy the now brand msm cream, but I took a chance and bought this brand because it was 160z and now brand is 8oz, Eidson has the added bous of silica, my skin feels amazing, and looks amazing, its so soft. Dionne Canada

Love

Reviewer1794161님께서 Jun 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I Love this lotion, goes on without leaving greasy feeling. This is my new staple, thanks IHERB for wonderful product and excellent service!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Helps keep my skin hydrated during the day

Reviewer1452756님께서 Mar 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this. I use it a as a facial cream, on top of my Weleda facial cream. Just weleda wasn't enough and my skin would dry out. The two together work great.

So great !

4860116318481178720님께서 Mar 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This lotion save my legs and my sensitive skin ! I feel so good to use it thank !

feels plasticky

5536595171908109527님께서 Aug 18, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

i like the MSM content, but unfortunately, this has silica- which makes the product feel like plastic. also seems to aggravate my itchy skin condition due to the silica. would not purchase again. i do not recommend this product

상품 11-18 중 전체 18 상품