KO

iHerb 상품평

₩4,461

₩5,225

할인금액: ₩764 (15% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Yum Ume

Reviewer3242765님께서 Nov 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

A little dash of this with a drop or 2 of toasted sesame oil is great on cauliflower, brussels sprouts, collards/kale, and brocccoli.

Tasty!

HealthyGuy님께서 Nov 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This vinegar is very versatile and tastes amazing. Just a splash is enough to flavour an entire bowl of salad.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Hard to fine in Stores but found here.

Reviewer2018348님께서 Apr 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product good for cooking and salad dressings. A must for every chef or cook.

Favorite condiment

Reviewer1525661님께서 Apr 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband and I refer to this product, Ume Plum Vinegar as the "favorite condiment." If you haven't tried it, you're in for a treat. So happy to have found it here on IHerb.

Ume Plum Vinegar

Reviewer1677923님께서 Feb 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent in green salads

Wow!

Reviewer1179298님께서 Mar 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This may be a key ingredient in japanese cooking, but I find myself craving it in all kinds of dishes. Great mixed with the eden brown rice vinegar in salad dressings and as dipping sauce for veggies or proteins. Plus, it's fermented, so it's also good for friendly gut flora!

Ume yummy!

Reviewer2279036님께서 Mar 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this stuff on everything! It's organic and fermented over time. Probiotics don't always taste so good! Good price and fast shipping.

very good product

Reviewer1198654님께서 Dec 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was also something I couldn't find in my local health food stores and so was very happy when I located it on iHerb.com. I have used it in several recipes and I'm very happy with it.

the only vinegar i like

Reviewer2076252님께서 Dec 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

i cant drink grape or apple vinegar, they both taste and smell horrible. unlike them, this one smells wonderful and tastes great, it is slightly salty, but i like it.

Favorite!

Reviewer1933528님께서 Jun 15, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I alway keep coming back for this, love it! It's a mix of salt, tangy and even a bit sweet flavor. I use it for pretty much anything, salads, soups, sauces, dips. A favorite I have been doing lately is rye bread with mashed avocado, some slices of red onion, plain sesame seeds and then some drops of Ume Plum Vinegar on top.

상품 31-40 중 전체 41 상품