KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Yummy!

Reviewer2913010님께서 Sep 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great not only for oriental food, but alone for salads, any rice or side dish; beware though is salty, but not unpleasantly so

Super good

Queenbee님께서 Dec 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This vinegar goes well with every dish that at I eat. Chop some garlic and chillie. Add the vinegar and some hemp oil. So good - I really enjoy every meal. I love shopping at iHerb. Have re-ordered

I use this all the time

Reviewer1830171님께서 Sep 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like sprinkling this on a salad before I add the other dressings, usually fresh lemon juice, sweetened rice vinegar, sesame seed oil mixed with rice bran oil (to cut cholesterol), and olive oil (also mixed with rice bran oil). Ume plum vinegar is very salty stuff, so a little goes a long way.

This stuff is divine!

Reviewer3021202님께서 May 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Okay, I know it seems a bit much to go gaga over vinegar, but this stuff is the vinegar world's ambrosia. I got addicted to it after purchasing a bottle at Whole Foods, then became distraught when I couldn't find it there anymore. I bought a dozen bottles at iHerb.com, so I should be set for awhile. The best salad dressing I've found is some of this vinegar mixed with Nayonnaise. Vegan heaven on veggies!

Great Product

Reviewer2669042님께서 Apr 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this ume boshi with olive oil for salad dressing. Along with other efforts, this has helped neutralize my pH. I looked all over for this vinegar.

Terrific

Reviewer1116922님께서 May 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really like this plum vinegar and it's such a good price at iHerb.com

Excellent vinegar

Reviewer3021647님께서 May 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I cannot take regular vinegar because I have high stomach acid. But this one is fine with me. At first I had to get used to the taste as it was a bit salty. But now I have fallen in love with it and have it with my salad all the time!

interesting vinegar

Reviewer2316688님께서 Feb 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

sweet and salty

GREAT

Reviewer3072071님께서 Feb 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

GREAT PRODUCT, I HAVE BEEN USING THIS FOR YEARS AND REALLY ENJOY IT.

Good!

Reviewer1427254님께서 Mar 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like it!