KO

iHerb 상품평

₩5,944

₩6,965

할인금액: ₩1,021 (15% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great Salt

Reviewer2666562님께서 Jan 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This salt is what I use all the time. It is complete with many micronutrients from the sea.

Great Sea Salt

Reviewer1626897님께서 Mar 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great tasting sea salt. Wonderful flavor, and you really don't have to use too much, plus you get all the beneficial nutrients! This is the only salt we use now.

Great Salt :)

Reviewer1811922님께서 Oct 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really like the taste of this salt, I prefer it to fleur de sal. I'd call it a mellow salt. I sprinkle it directly on food and it really brings out the flavor of the food without being over bearing. Of course, you can't put taste into words, so all I can say is it's worth trying:)

Eden Foods seasalt

Reviewer2695417님께서 Jan 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good for cooking and broths.

Sea Salt

Reviewer1623885님께서 Oct 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really love the taste of this sea salt.

good ol sodium chloride

101010011님께서 Jul 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

this salt is very, very good. i find the heartiness and grain size of this sea variety go best with meats and fish. on lighter foods like vegetables and soups, a celtic grey seems to be a better compliment. the glass jar is convenient and makes it easy to scoop out exact measurements. happy salting

Sea Salt

Reviewer1979468님께서 Nov 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product

great taste

4715869769198496142님께서 Jan 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

great taste! grainy salt good for sprinkling over food.

French Celtic Sea Salt

5068398042860966487님께서 Dec 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

First time I have ever tried French Celtic Sea Salt. It is wonderful, never knew there was so much difference in salt taste. It does have better flavor. Purchased after I had read this description on the web. French sea salts are hand-harvested from pristine Atlantic seawater. These delicious sea salts are unrefined so they retain more of the trace minerals that naturally occur in seawater. These minerals include natural iodine. French grey sea salt, or Sel Gris, is harvested using traditional Celtic methods. This prized process is done entirely by hand, using only wooden tools. This preserves the pure taste of the French salt, and produces a very special moist crystalline texture.

Awesome

5083207991061787569님께서 Dec 30, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm sold on this brand of Eden Sea Salt. This was my third order!

상품 1-10 중 전체 13 상품