KO

iHerb 상품평

₩6,380

₩6,825

할인금액: ₩444 (7% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great taste!

MikaelP님께서 Sep 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good! These flakes are just the right size to bring out a great experience eating them. Flakes are much much better than powder, wince the powder disappears into your dish. You can even eat the flakes out of the jar as a min snack. Highly recommended.

Great salt alternative

5359417420781793410님께서 Aug 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I flavour my kale chips with this instead of salt. Slight seaweed flavour but hardly noticeable against the delish saltiness. Will be buying again

Great product

adechamplain님께서 Aug 07, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this in my salad dressing at night instead of salt. It provides me with trace minerals that I lose in intense exercise.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Dulse Flakes Are Good For You and TASTY Too!

BeckySue님께서 Mar 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought these dulse flakes because I had read that the sea vegetables are very good for you and that eating sea vegetables will help you lose weight. The dulse flakes are very tasty. I use this instead of salt on just about any food. Sometimes I eat it right out of the jar. I like that it is very low sodium even though it tastes salty to me if you eat it right out of the jar. If you eat 1 teaspoon of this you will only get 15mg of sodium which is 1% of the daily value and it only has 3 calories per teaspoon also. It is all around good!

Great flavor!

4615286485888747824님께서 Dec 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Awesome of salad, veggies, eggs....use in place of salt!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I love this - great on rice!

4654886421532350793님께서 Nov 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I sprinkle a bit of this on hot/cold rice with sesame seeds and it makes the most amazing topping. Love it

Love it!

Reviewer1854284님께서 Dec 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

A good way to add seaweed and iodine to one's diet. I use it everyday on my eggs.

Easy to use

Reviewer1333587님께서 Nov 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like Dulse and this is an easy way to add it to a bowl of soup, sprinkle on salads and stir fry. Not too salty.

Handy

5520692228223941485님께서 Oct 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Convenient and handy to have as a healthy alternative to salt

additional umami to dishes

4641319782469453309님께서 Jul 09, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like to add this dulse flakes to my noodle soup after turning off the fire, it releases a very good and natural sweetness to the soup, in short, it is the source of umami :-)

상품 1-10 중 전체 16 상품