KO

iHerb 상품평

₩19,228

₩27,141

할인금액: ₩7,913 (29% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

for cats

Reviewer2461852님께서 Nov 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

2 of my cats have a compromised immune systems. They need a good vit. C intake -without the stressful fight administering any supplement!- This product tastes great as is (compared to acid tasting vit c sources) or can be mixed in thick yogurt , which they love!! 'sad I can't say how much vit C they are getting, along with probably other favorable vitamins or plant principles from rosehips, but my persian hasn't needed any antibotics lately for a recurring upper resp. condition , and her eye discharge is less noticeable.

Great for KITTY CATS

ReneeHay님께서 Dec 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Both of my precious kitty cats developed upper respiratory infections at the same time, with drippy eyes. The vet said it may be 'heart related'. Hu? They are a bit mature (10 and 11), however, they act normal other than the sneezing and watery tear ducts. So, knowing cats are pretty good at hiding illness, I scoured the web for answers. I came upon 2 very important findings. 1. I had to change their Purina dry food to a healthier, corn/bad filler-free diet. a. Fresh Pet Select which is in the refrigerated section at BJs and Publix. b. Blue Buffalo brands which sells Blue Wilderness for cats and dogs, soft and dry. I can only find this on line for now 2. I started using this Rosehip Glycerite in their food daily. Guess what? Yep, they were back to normal in under a month's time. Glad it wasn't their HEART!!!

i brought it for mum

Reviewer1122610님께서 May 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

it upsets her gut a little but we are working on different doses and different times to take it

상품 1-3 중 전체 3 상품