KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Eclectic Institute, 패션 블라워 유기농, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

₩15,787
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 15 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »

Wonderful Sleep Aid

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2157235님께서 Dec 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Also excellent for calming nerves and releasing anxiety! Thank you i-herb for proving such great products at such reasonable prices!

Great for Stress, Anxiety, Insomnia, Irritability, and Restlessness

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

rabbit님께서 Aug 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been searching for something that will help me reduce daily stress, anxiety, irritability, and restlessness. This Passion Flower extract does all that and more. It has also helped with my insomnia. I keep this next to my bed so that whenever I wake up in the middle of the night, I drop a few dropper's-full underneath my tongue. Within five minutes of taking this, I am feeling calm again and can fall right back asleep. I also keep a bottle in my purse. When I use it during the day it doesn't make me sleepy or drowsy and I am able to function just fine. I simply feel calm and can go about my daily routine feeling more at ease. When you use the sublingual method (under the tongue), it can burn a little because of the alcohol, but that goes away after a while. I do it that way because it works faster. I wish there were an alcohol-free version. I have to use more than the recommended dose in order to notice anything, but this definitely gives me a much better feeling than California Poppy or Damiana, which both seemed to come with withdrawal symptoms. This is definitely a must-have item during the stressful winter holidays, during big events, or while shopping in a Wal-Mart store.

Good stuff

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1861916님께서 Feb 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I expected it to be a little more potent being an extract, but the dose reads 15-30 drops and I tried 20 the first time. Times after that I have tried the higher end of the range it seems to suffice. I tried the tea from the dried parts the past and the taste was overwhelming. Although this has a similar taste, mixed with a tiny bit of hot water and its an earthy flavor but more pleasant than anything. I put a drop of honey in with it and its delicious. The bottle and dropper are nice glass. It definitely relaxes my muscles, I feel very 'heavy' after I've taken the higher dose and I sleep like a baby!

Super Fresh!

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1077964님께서 Jan 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

All the products from Eclectic are great, but the fresher the better. The product I get from iherb is fresher than any I have found -- and I live 30 minutes from the Eclectic Institute in Oregon.

PASSIONFLOWER

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2628141님께서 Mar 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

SEEMS TO BE A LITTLE MORE EFFECTIVE THAN IN CAPSULE FORM