KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

cordyceps

Reviewer1116896님께서 Oct 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

this was my best bet on cordyceps until I tried another brand not sold here. oriveda in holland makes a superior cordyceps extract. much more pricey but you feel it from first time you dose. read the info on their website and you will see why 99% of all suppliers are selling you non active cordyceps.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

awesome!

5155890126300345075님께서 Jun 14, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Purchased a very expensive brand from i-herb but this brand is better!

didn't notice anything

marianF님께서 Mar 11, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Another brand of cordyceps mushrooms that I tried definitely gave me a slight boost of energy, but this product had no effect other than making me sleepless and restless for the first 2-3 days and then absolutely nothing.It seems a quality product in terms of ingredients but unfortunately it didn't work for me at all.

great product

5000866453519518097님께서 Dec 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is the best cordyceps i have even bought.

Highly effective, Good quality Cordyceps

Meduvar님께서 Feb 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It seems to be more effective than the other Cordyceps which I've used in the past. Cordyceps increases peripheral blood flow, energy and strengthens the immune system. The capsules in the bottle I purchased was intact (unlike in cases I read about in other reviews. Apparently this problem has been fixed).

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Fast Delivery

5451949323207699884님께서 Jan 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

All the capsules are good , none are broken and do smell the freshness of the cordycept. First time trying it, I have been taken only one capsule per day and do feel the awake . I do have athma and hopeful it will help but only taken for a couple of day so i haven't feel any resolve yet. I will update later on.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Very good for breathing and as a MILD sexual toxic

bODYhACK3r님께서 Oct 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

In teh title!

super, my favorite

5396292511454340948님께서 Sep 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

super, my favorite

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

The BEST Cordyceps ever !

Reviewer29875314님께서 Aug 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I personally never found any other more effective and active as this cordyceps. I tried many companies, but this is the best, I will only take off one star, because as I bought this supplement several times at IHerb, the capsules were broken, about 30 % of capsules were broken and cordyceps powder spread all over in the bottle, but I melted small amounts of this powder in water. I am of very good opinion about this particular cordyceps, as I use it for about 7 years, it was long time before I got to know IHerb shop, my friends were bringing it to me from the USA, now I am lucky to have this supplement at IHerb. This product helped my mother to regulate blood pressure and it is the best supplement in any flu situation, it works against virus.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

9 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Love it.

Reviewer1709121님께서 Jul 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Definitely more energy, better concentration. I was so fatigue all the time... I am taking 1 or 2 (if I slept less) a day in the morning on an empty stomach. If I would take any in the afternoon, I wouldn't be sleeping till pass midnight.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 38 상품