KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

The BEST Cordyceps ever !

Reviewer29875314님께서 Aug 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I personally never found any other more effective and active as this cordyceps. I tried many companies, but this is the best, I will only take off one star, because as I bought this supplement several times at IHerb, the capsules were broken, about 30 % of capsules were broken and cordyceps powder spread all over in the bottle, but I melted small amounts of this powder in water. I am of very good opinion about this particular cordyceps, as I use it for about 7 years, it was long time before I got to know IHerb shop, my friends were bringing it to me from the USA, now I am lucky to have this supplement at IHerb. This product helped my mother to regulate blood pressure and it is the best supplement in any flu situation, it works against virus.

Great for Athletes VO2 Max

Reviewer2090716님께서 May 08, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Been using this for a long time now and this is one of the best brands not just for price but TRUE QUALITY. I am a runner and cyclist and have noticed a change in my VO2 Max. It really helps the lungs not only for recovery but for when you are working at 80-95%

Seems to be Working!

Reviewer1617773님께서 Jan 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started taking this a few days after having abdominal surgery. I do feel a difference in the energy and I don't know if it's from this or the surgery, but I'm down 16 pounds in 3 weeks time. The last week alone was a 7 pound drop.  It does seem to be melting off without any effort on my part and certainly no exercise. I still have 3 more weeks of recovery and am curious to see if there will be another drop in weight. Believe me - I can use it! My son is now taking it with me and he has noticed an increase in energy as well.

Cordyceps

Reviewer2988532님께서 Mar 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wonderful it helps my breathing tremendously Couldn't believe that fast delivery also. Thank you...

Increased stamina

Reviewer2564804님께서 Nov 11, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have lyme disease. And Cordyceps gave me increased stamina and lessened stress feelings and sensitivity.

Highly effective, Good quality Cordyceps

Meduvar님께서 Feb 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It seems to be more effective than the other Cordyceps which I've used in the past. Cordyceps increases peripheral blood flow, energy and strengthens the immune system. The capsules in the bottle I purchased was intact (unlike in cases I read about in other reviews. Apparently this problem has been fixed).

veggie caps problem

Reviewer1492880님께서 Apr 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a very good product but the veggie caps are of big problem. Many of them come apart and the whole bottle is full of powder!

Amazing Stuff!!

Reviewer3059612님께서 Mar 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I knew the beneficial properties of Cordyceps but i didn't expect fast results. These tablets are a real boost of energy for anybody wanting to go the extra mile. Highly recommended for those who have tried other energy-boost products and paid twice as much! Robert

Eclectic Institute, Cordyceps, Freeze-Dried

Reviewer2432818님께서 Jul 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Fantastic product, really helps build the immune system.

more energy

Reviewer2967700님께서 Sep 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

better lungs for my runs, and more energy,,, dig it!

상품 1-10 중 전체 38 상품