KO

₩18,624

₩27,600

할인금액: ₩8,976 (33% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

This is one of the...

TinVal님께서 Aug 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is one of the best product for liver protection I bought it several times from iHerb. The manufacturer claims that they use organic grape alcohol. I hope it's true.

Great product~

5190543549762344981님께서 Oct 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel more energetic after taking this product for just a few weeks. I can't wait to see what else happens. With guidance, I daily make a 'tea' by mixing this with dandelion. I got it to help with my fibroids' experience (I say it this way as to not claim this condition - experiences end!) and can see the size of my stomach going down. The pressure on my bladder IS GONE!

Milk Thistle

Reviewer3178827님께서 Mar 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am going on trust. This is supposed to remove the fat in my liver. I hope it helps.

Corn Free

Reviewer3142533님께서 Nov 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Couldnt find herb tintures without corn alcohol. I have a corn allery so i really appreciate that this company uses grape alcohol.

Happy Liver !

Reviewer2319556님께서 Sep 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like to use Milk thistle as it is a great detoxifier and this is an easy way to take it and it is very pure.

An important product

Reviewer1629178님께서 Apr 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

People should be more aware of good features of milk thistle!

Great liver help

Reviewer1372082님께서 Jun 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have taken different forms of milk thistle on and off for a long time not knowing if it was beneficial or not. I have many food and chemical intolerances that result in a headache that lasts for 3 days. I have discovered that taking this product reduces the intensity and the duration of the headaches. So now I take it daily hoping that it will help my liver all the time, not just when it is over loaded.

Milk Thistle, ecl

Reviewer2451264님께서 Aug 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

haven't used yet, it is supposed to be the best.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good milk thistle for the price

5162081769533305113님께서 Oct 10, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

We've tried different brands of milk thistle. There are a couple of other ones that are as good, if not even more potent, than this one, but they're considerably more expensive. We tried another one that costs less than this one, but it was very weak. So we've stuck to this one as a good product at a good price point.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

fast, good service and good shipping rates

Reviewer1136337님께서 Jul 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

great product,great service