KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

This is one of the...

TinVal님께서 Aug 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is one of the best product for liver protection I bought it several times from iHerb. The manufacturer claims that they use organic grape alcohol. I hope it's true.

Milk Thistle

Reviewer3178827님께서 Mar 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am going on trust. This is supposed to remove the fat in my liver. I hope it helps.

Corn Free

Reviewer3142533님께서 Nov 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Couldnt find herb tintures without corn alcohol. I have a corn allery so i really appreciate that this company uses grape alcohol.

An important product

Reviewer1629178님께서 Apr 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

People should be more aware of good features of milk thistle!

Happy Liver !

Reviewer2319556님께서 Sep 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like to use Milk thistle as it is a great detoxifier and this is an easy way to take it and it is very pure.

Great liver help

Reviewer1372082님께서 Jun 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have taken different forms of milk thistle on and off for a long time not knowing if it was beneficial or not. I have many food and chemical intolerances that result in a headache that lasts for 3 days. I have discovered that taking this product reduces the intensity and the duration of the headaches. So now I take it daily hoping that it will help my liver all the time, not just when it is over loaded.

Great product~

5190543549762344981님께서 Oct 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel more energetic after taking this product for just a few weeks. I can't wait to see what else happens. With guidance, I daily make a 'tea' by mixing this with dandelion. I got it to help with my fibroids' experience (I say it this way as to not claim this condition - experiences end!) and can see the size of my stomach going down. The pressure on my bladder IS GONE!

Milk Thistle, ecl

Reviewer2451264님께서 Aug 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

haven't used yet, it is supposed to be the best.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

fast, good service and good shipping rates

Reviewer1136337님께서 Jul 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

great product,great service

Great value, worked nicely

4853373267874177655님께서 Dec 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used this for a few weeks, certainly felt it was a good help with clearing my infection

상품 1-10 중 전체 14 상품