KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Mild Taste!

5720507474578383192님께서 Mar 15, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great product, I've been taking a dropperful each day with a few tablespoons of juice or water, it's very mild and easy to take.

Great value, worked nicely

4853373267874177655님께서 Dec 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used this for a few weeks, certainly felt it was a good help with clearing my infection

Great product~

5190543549762344981님께서 Oct 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel more energetic after taking this product for just a few weeks. I can't wait to see what else happens. With guidance, I daily make a 'tea' by mixing this with dandelion. I got it to help with my fibroids' experience (I say it this way as to not claim this condition - experiences end!) and can see the size of my stomach going down. The pressure on my bladder IS GONE!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great liver help

Reviewer1372082님께서 Jun 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have taken different forms of milk thistle on and off for a long time not knowing if it was beneficial or not. I have many food and chemical intolerances that result in a headache that lasts for 3 days. I have discovered that taking this product reduces the intensity and the duration of the headaches. So now I take it daily hoping that it will help my liver all the time, not just when it is over loaded.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

CIPRIAN님께서 Aug 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

looks ok!

This is one of the...

TinVal님께서 Aug 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is one of the best product for liver protection I bought it several times from iHerb. The manufacturer claims that they use organic grape alcohol. I hope it's true.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

33 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Milk thistle

Giordie님께서 Jun 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have just begun to take this product, so need time to evaluate it...will let u know at a later date how it is going.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Stopped using because of alcohol....

OrganicReviews99님께서 Apr 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm going through a health condition and I immediately noticed that this had alcohol in it when I took it. I switched to another brand.

Corn Free

Reviewer3142533님께서 Nov 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Couldnt find herb tintures without corn alcohol. I have a corn allery so i really appreciate that this company uses grape alcohol.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

fast, good service and good shipping rates

Reviewer1136337님께서 Jul 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

great product,great service