KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

A very interesting product

alloriginal님께서 Jan 23, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an excellent way to alkalize your blood and increase your intake of greens. At first, I found the flavor quite odd. After a few days I discovered that I enjoyed it. The flavor is both sour and bitter. It may not be to everyone's liking, although I suspect that, like me, you will soon grow fond of it. I feel an energy boost an hour or two after drinking which seems to last.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Amazing product

Reviewer1719324님께서 May 18, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an amazing product. I have been premenopausal, which means irregular spotting and period. I have used Insole 3 carbinol, Dim pro and all kinds of products on the market. This product was a last straw, and I was about have an appointment with an gynaecologist. All other products gave me hormone crash and made my conditions worse. I have used two tea spoons of this product, and my spotting stopped after 30 mins. Since then I feel much better and no more irregular period. I also have tried Holy Basil from Gaia. That was a pretty bad idea. That has made me gain weight and bleed me more. I have gradually been changing most of my supplements to products of Eclectic Institute. I think having real food is better than those so called extracts. Eclectic Institute provides real food not extracts. And I recommend this product to every woman.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

5677256827571073230님께서 Nov 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Havent had this long enough to know if it works.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Love Eclectic Institute for life !!!

FEED-ME-MORE님께서 Jan 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Perfect greens! So citrusy delicious as greens can be. So healthy, so smooth and so good melting/mixing in the water. They are giving me energy and overall health. I am sweets-eater so I need them very much before or after the sweets. Price is extremely good. Just can ask like others here: please Eclectic Institute, make the greens for 2 months, too.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Salad in a (shaker) bottle

Reviewer1460797님께서 Sep 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Delicious lemon taste, with just enough bitter greens to know that you're cleansing through and through. Along with the Red Food Defence (by Eclectic Institute as well), there is a salad bar going into your body that is entirely digestible and bioavailable! With the amber glass bottles, more nutrient protection and less off-gassing due to plastics.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-5 중 전체 5 상품