KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Eclectic Institute, Lemon Greens Whole Food POWder, 3.2 oz (90 g)

₩11,990
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (1)
정렬

상품 1-4 중 전체 4 상품

Love Eclectic Institute for life !!!

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

FEED-ME-MORE님께서 Jan 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Perfect greens! So citrusy delicious as greens can be. So healthy, so smooth and so good melting/mixing in the water. They are giving me energy and overall health. I am sweets-eater so I need them very much before or after the sweets. Price is extremely good. Just can ask like others here: please Eclectic Institute, make the greens for 2 months, too.

Salad in a (shaker) bottle

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1460797님께서 Sep 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Delicious lemon taste, with just enough bitter greens to know that you're cleansing through and through. Along with the Red Food Defence (by Eclectic Institute as well), there is a salad bar going into your body that is entirely digestible and bioavailable! With the amber glass bottles, more nutrient protection and less off-gassing due to plastics.

Amazing product

Reviewer1719324님께서 May 18, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an amazing product. I have been premenopausal, which means irregular spotting and period. I have used Insole 3 carbinol, Dim pro and all kinds of products on the market. This product was a last straw, and I was about have an appointment with an gynaecologist. All other products gave me hormone crash and made my conditions worse. I have used two tea spoons of this product, and my spotting stopped after 30 mins. Since then I feel much better and no more irregular period. I also have tried Holy Basil from Gaia. That was a pretty bad idea. That has made me gain weight and bleed me more. I have gradually been changing most of my supplements to products of Eclectic Institute. I think having real food is better than those so called extracts. Eclectic Institute provides real food not extracts. And I recommend this product to every woman.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Good

5677256827571073230님께서 Nov 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Havent had this long enough to know if it works.

상품 1-4 중 전체 4 상품