KO

다른 상품평 (1)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 27 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

This has helped with my seasonal allergies

10 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1688746님께서 Aug 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I work at from midnight until after dawn out in the country and when the fog rolls in, I automatically start to feel a tightening in my chest, the sinus activity starts up, then the coughing and sneezing are non-stop. I sounded miserable to everyone around me. I used an OTC and it helped for hours it said it would then i was back to the same miserable symptoms all over again and in addition to that I needed to grab for my inhaler every couple of hours. Since I was giving my daughter the powdered version and it worked so well for her, I figured I needed to take better care of myself and do the same. I have been taking 1 pill a day for the past six months and I have not had to use my inhaler once, nor do I take any type of allergy medicines. This has become such a life saver for me. I am all for not giving the doctors any of my hard earned money!!

Excellent Immune-System Booster!

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3035769님께서 Feb 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using Larix by Eclectic Institute for a little over 2 years now for immune system maintenance, and I believe that because of this wonderful supplement, I cannot remember the last time I caught a cold or the flu. It is great to take daily for immune system maintenance, and also for an extra boost when you are extra stressed for feel a bug coming on. I couldn't endorse the use of this supplement more passionately!

Wonder Herb!

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1240112님께서 Jun 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband is military and was deployed for 7 months. I sent him this herb, and he was not sick the whole deployment. He even gave some to fellow comrads when they felt sick, and they ALL reported feeling better in hours after taking it.

Very good product

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

4668583604590964691님께서 Jun 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought it based on others' reviews here. Last night I had sore throat, lethargy and general unwell feeling. I took one tablet of Larix before I went to bed, I feel real good this morning, my sore throat is gone too. I dont normally write review, unless product is really good (or really bad).

Immune Boosters

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2883877님께서 Nov 13, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent Larix is more effective than echinacea for "O" bloodtypes according to Eat Right for your Type

상품 1-5 중 전체 27 상품