KO

할인금액: ₩16,859 (32% 할인)

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

This has helped with my seasonal allergies

Reviewer1688746님께서 Aug 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I work at from midnight until after dawn out in the country and when the fog rolls in, I automatically start to feel a tightening in my chest, the sinus activity starts up, then the coughing and sneezing are non-stop. I sounded miserable to everyone around me. I used an OTC and it helped for hours it said it would then i was back to the same miserable symptoms all over again and in addition to that I needed to grab for my inhaler every couple of hours. Since I was giving my daughter the powdered version and it worked so well for her, I figured I needed to take better care of myself and do the same. I have been taking 1 pill a day for the past six months and I have not had to use my inhaler once, nor do I take any type of allergy medicines. This has become such a life saver for me. I am all for not giving the doctors any of my hard earned money!!

Wonder Herb!

Reviewer1240112님께서 Jun 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband is military and was deployed for 7 months. I sent him this herb, and he was not sick the whole deployment. He even gave some to fellow comrads when they felt sick, and they ALL reported feeling better in hours after taking it.

Excellent Immune-System Booster!

Reviewer3035769님께서 Feb 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using Larix by Eclectic Institute for a little over 2 years now for immune system maintenance, and I believe that because of this wonderful supplement, I cannot remember the last time I caught a cold or the flu. It is great to take daily for immune system maintenance, and also for an extra boost when you are extra stressed for feel a bug coming on. I couldn't endorse the use of this supplement more passionately!

Very good product

4668583604590964691님께서 Jun 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought it based on others' reviews here. Last night I had sore throat, lethargy and general unwell feeling. I took one tablet of Larix before I went to bed, I feel real good this morning, my sore throat is gone too. I dont normally write review, unless product is really good (or really bad).

Immune Boosters

Reviewer2883877님께서 Nov 13, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent Larix is more effective than echinacea for "O" bloodtypes according to Eat Right for your Type

Larix Works!

Reviewer2749032님께서 Mar 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Better than echinacea, staves off onsets, diminishes duration and severity of colds and flu, at least in my case!!

healthcare person

Reviewer2800400님께서 Feb 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is the best product that i use daily. It has changed my life. thankyou also, your shipment was EXTREMLY FAST so thankyou. and GREAT PRICE.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Larix - a product to take

Reviewer2756470님께서 Aug 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Eclectic Institutes Larix 1000 mg Veggie Tabs are on my list of supplements that really help. The tablets are easy to take. Taking Larix every day really improves my overall feeling of health.

amazing!

Reviewer3098824님께서 Jan 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

love this product! this is my second bottle and I bought 3 bottles for gifts to my relatives.

Eclectic Institute Larix

ivyengland님께서 Apr 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this every day. It prevents ear & sinus infections and boosts the immune system.

상품 1-10 중 전체 28 상품