KO

iHerb 상품평

₩23,802

₩34,473

할인금액: ₩10,671 (31% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

My Saviour !

Reviewer2305911님께서 Aug 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am a male in the late 30s. My background: For the past 12 years I have suffering from upper backache resulting in poor night sleep. Past decade or so, I've have treid various traditonal massages, acupuncture, Anarex (muscle relaxant) & exercises, spend tonnes of money all with limited result. Past year or so, I started to develop shoulder/neck ache. I was informed by chiropractor that the back muscle spasm is now pulling the shoulder & neck muscle. I truly wonder how I am going to go thru life with these problems nagging at me constantly. Things got worst when took up regional job involving frequent travelling, I started to have anxiety which keeps me up almost the whole night. Firstly, I tried 5 HTP, L Tryptophan, Valarian root & Melatonin. Again, with limited success. I later turned to prescription drugs: Anti Histamine, Stillnox & Diazapam. The latter 2 are very effective but Drs keep advising me I am heading towards a downward spiral. I was really worried for my health & got depressed. I guess someone upstairs thinks that I have had enough, I came across KAVA on this website & red the consumers' feedback and decided to give it a go. This is the Silver bullet that I have been searching for !! (I only take 2 of this natural wonder an hour before going to bed & nothing else). For those of you who can relate to my history, do give it a try. I hope that it is also your silver bullet. Best wishes...Eric

good choice

Reviewer1221528님께서 Oct 13, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

There is research that suggests that anything other than the pulp of the root can possibly be harmful to the liver (there is also research that says it's all harmful, but it's being reviewed and questioned because the research was done with a product that contained root peelings and other aerial parts of the plant - the participants were also hard-core alcoholics, so that's another thing). This is a very clean, high-quality - "root-only" product from a well-reputed strain of kava. I like the fact they explicitly state that there aren't any root peelings included either. If you want "root-only", and you probably do, this is one instantiation of such a creature. Technically speaking, it's about as good as it gets for a straight powder, not a standardized extract. This is just a straight extract, which gives you better control over your dose. But this is definitely "root only", not even the root peelings are included. Some research suggests that this is the safest way to go.

Very strong, great product

Reviewer3059943님께서 Apr 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This Kava is exceptionally strong. Two caps and I'm in heaven. It really is a stress reducer. Kava also seems to eliminate repetitious thinking. Most of my worrys sort of drift away after taking Kava. I've taken almost all the Kava products on the market and this appears to be the strongest.

the real 'chill pill'

Reviewer2725453님께서 Jul 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using Kava for years, off an on, and this brand is simply the best. If you want the real Kava 'experience', stay away from extracts and go for a quality whole root product like this. You just can't get any better for this price.

Calming herbs

Reviewer1518808님께서 Nov 01, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this kava kava when I am having trouble sleeping or am extremely stressed. I find this brand and powder works best for me, better than liquid phyto products or teas.

Able to relax at last

Reviewer3277919님께서 Sep 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

While looking for something to calm my Asperger husbands nerves we decided to try this product. After years of searching, this helps him get calm better than many pharmaceuticals he's tried and he doesn't even take the maximum dose. Thanks!

Reduces Stress

Reviewer1759125님께서 Mar 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Kava is a great tension-reducer. It gets me through periods of stress without any negative side effects (like a headache). Eclectic Institute is my favorite provider of this wonderful herb.

I love this Kava!

Reviewer2280568님께서 Nov 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my favorite Kava product. I've been using it for years. It is very helpful in reducing anxiety and tension. I also find it reduces my reflux problems which seem to be related to anxiety and stress.

it really works!

Reviewer2987339님께서 Jul 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

recommended by my acupuncturist, these caps help me deal with stress better and sleep better than without them. i do not feel any effects but calmness.

Kava Kava delicious

Reviewer1037169님께서 Jul 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This supplement has had the exact effect I expected. It has helped reduce my stress, headaches and anxiety-- and what a fabulously non-harmful way to do so!

상품 1-10 중 전체 68 상품