KO

iHerb 상품평

₩20,214

₩30,001

할인금액: ₩9,787 (33% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Best Parasite Killer I Ever Used

Reviewer2936190님께서 Apr 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I wanted to make sure every single parasite inside was terminated, so I used this wonder product, and the results were amazing. When the vicious microscopic beasts started dying in huge numbers, there was a little scare, which went quickly away. I felt like I was entering a new age of renewed vitality with little fuel to burn. Now I need only small amounts of food to sustain an intense physical and mental stress, as compared to a fivefold volume in the past. I would recommend this wonder product to anyone.

It works

Reviewer2292722님께서 Oct 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My brothr and I use it in the battle against candida and parasites. They say when you have candida, you might have parasites to. The first day my brother took it, he really had a detox affect. He didn't feel very well. But that's the prove it works! We take 3 pills a day. 1 bottle is anough to fiht parasites. But if you want to attack the candida, you can use it longer. But we are going to take Artemisin only instead of this product. But this product is great to use once a while to get rid of your parasites...

Very Effective

Reviewer2309416님께서 Aug 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seriously considering hospitalization, ordered this and there has been significant healing and relief. So happy to have found this here

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Excellent product, fast shipping!

Reviewer2829650님께서 May 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great value for the price. It is so difficult to find a black walnut/wormwood/clove complex without all the other herbs so often added to such parasite-cleansing compounds. Thus this product is suitable for use by animals as well as humans... a fantastic product!

Superior Product

Reviewer3253416님께서 Oct 12, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love Eclectic Institutes product line because it is totally free of fillers and it is a pure product. Intestinal Support is an excellent support for the gastro and I find it extremely effective.

Black Walnut and Wormwood

Reviewer2144919님께서 Apr 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bitter taste but it's work wonderful, I feel much better.

Works Great!

Reviewer2611231님께서 Jul 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I work with very sick dogs and cats in a shelter situation. I constantly have IBS symptoms. My symptoms have cleared up using this product. Every morning I use Now Foods, Fresh Green Black Walnut, Wormwood and cloves extract in my coffee. I hope I do not have any other problems but if I do I have a second bottle of Eclectic Institute, Intestinal Support on hand!!

Awesome stuff!

Reviewer2582844님께서 May 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff is great. I wish they made bigger bottles or gave you more in it. But I love this. It helped me a lot. I saw a difference in a day. Works good with like products! I will, no, I MUST buy again!

No Itchie Bum

Reviewer1663253님께서 Apr 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This definately works. Haven't viewed the results in the toilet pan but can definately say it is nice not to have an itchy bum in bed at night.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

najbolji proizvod protiv parazita koji se može pronaći

Melita님께서 Apr 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

fantastična probava, odličan sastav, ima i gorkog i slatkog pelina, i crnog oraha i kima, znači sve sastojke koji ubijaju štetočine po našim crijevima. uzimala sam ih zajedno sa mojom majkom koja boluje od dijabetesa tipa 2 obično uz obrok ujutro i poslije ručka, nikakve nuspojave nismo imale, osim redovite ugodne stolice i lakog sna. navačer smo uzimale od iste firme samo crni orah, jer sam pročitala da pelin nije dobro uzeti predvečer. kanim svaka tri mjeseca ponovno uzimati i održavati organizam zdravim, pa od srca preporučujem ovaj izvanredan proizvod!

상품 1-10 중 전체 38 상품