KO

iHerb 상품평

₩23,856

₩34,778

할인금액: ₩10,922 (31% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Only freeze dried garlic is stable & complete.

Reviewer2167095님께서 Mar 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Garlic has a half life of less than 14 days once crushed, after that, components like allicin are no longer active. Freeze drying garlic naturally preserves all these components so that it remains as fresh as the day it was harvested. This is proving to be indispensable for my chronic/hidden infections, sinuses & poor circulation. I will never be without this from now on.

Amazing!

Reviewer1105464님께서 Mar 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been on this for almost 2 months now. Initially, I took it as part of my candida regime. It flares up once every month, and since taking it, my candida has been contained. I have tried other brands before, but it didn't work for me. An unexpected gain was my overall immunity. Since taking this garlic, my whole household of 5 people (except me!) were down with the flu/cough. I stayed healthy despite being surrounded by 5 sick people constantly coughing at one time or another (totally lasted for one month!)

Best garlic caps I've found

Reviewer3019220님께서 Feb 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't really trust the "aged" garlic since I've read it isn't as effective and doesn't have as much of the original constitutes as fresh garlic, such as the acillin. This is fresh organic garlic freeze dried, which is the second best thing to eating it raw. I can feel a difference when I take it.

Eclectic garlic

Reviewer2143987님께서 Dec 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is one of the best garlic products I have ever used; be it for parasite cleansing,immune function, infection control or just daily cardiovascular maintenance, it's the best.

Great product

Reviewer3201174님께서 Nov 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

its 1) organic 2) freeze dried and not an extract, meaning theres no heat extraction, alcohol, or chemicals involved. extremely pure and not standardized. 3) still has 2-4,000 mcg of Allicin Taste is very mild garlic and if put on food, doesnt taste like garlic but butter. weird but good. No garlic aftertaste. Considering this is the closest to the raw, real thing, great product!

Powerful garlic

Reviewer3092830님께서 Nov 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

These pills are strong, but works great.Much better than aged garlic. They caused burping an garlic smell until i tried taking them with kefir milk.¨Easy way to solve that problem. Will buy again.

very good fresh garlic

Reviewer2402326님께서 Apr 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is very fresh garlic. So I think I get all the benefits of the garlic in this pill. It is anti-bacterial and also good against parasites.

Very good garlic

Reviewer2882806님께서 Feb 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the only organic fresh freeze dried garlic on the market. It smells good, tastes good and works good. Garlic helps with mercury detoxification. I also use their freeze dried ginger.

Awesome!

Reviewer2989646님께서 Aug 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

A must for your health

Garlic!

Reviewer1350458님께서 Apr 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product gets a 5 star rating from me! Love it!

상품 1-10 중 전체 22 상품