KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Eclectic Institute, Garlic, 550 mg

4637011655787012924님께서 Apr 15, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This Garlic is great! I have bad food allergies and subsequently digestive issues. I noticed a big difference when using these after only three days and after two weeks I was feeling much better.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The best thing after raw garlic

4816614578323688251님께서 Dec 14, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

It smells like fresh garlic I love eclectic institute freeze dried products It reserves the nutritional content

Hope it is working

Reviewer2070836님께서 May 30, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Swallow fast as can - to not taste. Hope it clears yeast and helps with Chole and fibroids.

More Effective

lovenaturals님께서 May 19, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Last time, I used to take garlic oil but more than 7 months ago, I have started taking Eclectic Freeze Dried Garlic which I think it's better for me and husband. We take it daily, really helps especially during flu season and helps to slightly lower my blood pressure.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Usturoi inghetat si uscat.

cosmopolitan님께서 Jan 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Un bun antiagregant plachetar

Very good garlic

Reviewer2882806님께서 Feb 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the only organic fresh freeze dried garlic on the market. It smells good, tastes good and works good. Garlic helps with mercury detoxification. I also use their freeze dried ginger.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good

5727552804325860133님께서 Oct 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

High potency. Not too smelly.

Amazing!

Reviewer1105464님께서 Mar 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been on this for almost 2 months now. Initially, I took it as part of my candida regime. It flares up once every month, and since taking it, my candida has been contained. I have tried other brands before, but it didn't work for me. An unexpected gain was my overall immunity. Since taking this garlic, my whole household of 5 people (except me!) were down with the flu/cough. I stayed healthy despite being surrounded by 5 sick people constantly coughing at one time or another (totally lasted for one month!)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Powerful garlic

Reviewer3092830님께서 Nov 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

These pills are strong, but works great.Much better than aged garlic. They caused burping an garlic smell until i tried taking them with kefir milk.¨Easy way to solve that problem. Will buy again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

made me worse

Reviewer2107594님께서 Sep 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

did not work...