KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 9 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »

Really Works!

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2023662님께서 Jul 05, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다.

I no longer need to take any prescription meds for diabetes because of the Fenugreek. It lowers my blood sugar naturally, and if I cheat on my diet badly, I take 3-4 capsules. There are no side effects and I feel better using this product and other nutrients for health than I did using meds.

Allergic Reaction

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1291676님께서 Jul 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I believe this is a very good quality, potent product. With that said I do not suffer from any allergies and after taking this Fenugreek, I experienced a severe reaction, it took me 3 times to realize what was causing it, through process of elimination I narrowed it down to the Fenugreek. I had extreme heat that went through my body along with hives that started in my face and went down through my arms and neck, my chest became tight and had a minor difficulty in breathing, this lasted for about 20-30 minutes before it subsided. After stopping Fenugreek I have not had this experience, I take many supplements, but this was one of the newer ones I was trying for Blood Sugar Control. I do continue to take the Slendatrol supplement which does contain a small amount of Fenugreek, without any reaction at this time. Also, after reading reviews about allergic reactions to fenugreek, it did say not to combine products that contain fenugreek.

Fenugreek and breastfeeding

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1349664님께서 Oct 16, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used this product to increase my milk supply when my daughter had a tongue tie. It worked much better than the tablets at our local health food store and was much less expensive!

Concentrated Formula

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5156962055423781064님께서 Mar 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel I am getting a concentrated version from these and who wouldn't love that?

The Best

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1599713님께서 Feb 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My daughter uses this to help increase her breast milk and she says Eclectic Institute works the best for her.

상품 1-5 중 전체 9 상품