KO

₩17,512

₩26,049

할인금액: ₩8,537 (33% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Really Works!

Reviewer2023662님께서 Jul 05, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다.

I no longer need to take any prescription meds for diabetes because of the Fenugreek. It lowers my blood sugar naturally, and if I cheat on my diet badly, I take 3-4 capsules. There are no side effects and I feel better using this product and other nutrients for health than I did using meds.

Allergic Reaction

Reviewer1291676님께서 Jul 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I believe this is a very good quality, potent product. With that said I do not suffer from any allergies and after taking this Fenugreek, I experienced a severe reaction, it took me 3 times to realize what was causing it, through process of elimination I narrowed it down to the Fenugreek. I had extreme heat that went through my body along with hives that started in my face and went down through my arms and neck, my chest became tight and had a minor difficulty in breathing, this lasted for about 20-30 minutes before it subsided. After stopping Fenugreek I have not had this experience, I take many supplements, but this was one of the newer ones I was trying for Blood Sugar Control. I do continue to take the Slendatrol supplement which does contain a small amount of Fenugreek, without any reaction at this time. Also, after reading reviews about allergic reactions to fenugreek, it did say not to combine products that contain fenugreek.

Fenugreek and breastfeeding

Reviewer1349664님께서 Oct 16, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used this product to increase my milk supply when my daughter had a tongue tie. It worked much better than the tablets at our local health food store and was much less expensive!

The Best

Reviewer1599713님께서 Feb 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My daughter uses this to help increase her breast milk and she says Eclectic Institute works the best for her.

milk supply

Reviewer2545350님께서 May 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

wonderful strength and quality for milk supply

Concentrated Formula

5156962055423781064님께서 Mar 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel I am getting a concentrated version from these and who wouldn't love that?

fast shipping

Reviewer1719485님께서 Dec 23, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

well, the service has been always good with iherb. I just wish iherb can carry Vision Response 90 tab in the furture

Very excellent

5386698622922540326님께서 Feb 19, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very excellent . Very good....

Fenugreek is great!

Reviewer2727137님께서 Nov 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an excellent product; well-packaged!

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품