KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Very excellent

5386698622922540326님께서 Feb 19, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very excellent . Very good....

Concentrated Formula

5156962055423781064님께서 Mar 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel I am getting a concentrated version from these and who wouldn't love that?

Allergic Reaction

Reviewer1291676님께서 Jul 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I believe this is a very good quality, potent product. With that said I do not suffer from any allergies and after taking this Fenugreek, I experienced a severe reaction, it took me 3 times to realize what was causing it, through process of elimination I narrowed it down to the Fenugreek. I had extreme heat that went through my body along with hives that started in my face and went down through my arms and neck, my chest became tight and had a minor difficulty in breathing, this lasted for about 20-30 minutes before it subsided. After stopping Fenugreek I have not had this experience, I take many supplements, but this was one of the newer ones I was trying for Blood Sugar Control. I do continue to take the Slendatrol supplement which does contain a small amount of Fenugreek, without any reaction at this time. Also, after reading reviews about allergic reactions to fenugreek, it did say not to combine products that contain fenugreek.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

milk supply

Reviewer2545350님께서 May 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

wonderful strength and quality for milk supply

The Best

Reviewer1599713님께서 Feb 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My daughter uses this to help increase her breast milk and she says Eclectic Institute works the best for her.

Fenugreek is great!

Reviewer2727137님께서 Nov 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an excellent product; well-packaged!

fast shipping

Reviewer1719485님께서 Dec 23, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

well, the service has been always good with iherb. I just wish iherb can carry Vision Response 90 tab in the furture

Fenugreek and breastfeeding

Reviewer1349664님께서 Oct 16, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used this product to increase my milk supply when my daughter had a tongue tie. It worked much better than the tablets at our local health food store and was much less expensive!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Really Works!

Reviewer2023662님께서 Jul 05, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다.

I no longer need to take any prescription meds for diabetes because of the Fenugreek. It lowers my blood sugar naturally, and if I cheat on my diet badly, I take 3-4 capsules. There are no side effects and I feel better using this product and other nutrients for health than I did using meds.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품