KO

₩9,481

₩12,843

할인금액: ₩3,361 (26% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

GOOD SOURCE OF ANTIOXIDANTS

Reviewer1234133님께서 Aug 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I TAKE THIS PRODUCT AS SOON AS I WAKE UP...WHEN MY STOMACH IS EMPTY SO I GET THE GOOD BENEFITS OF THE ANTIOXIDANTS, MY SKIN LOOKS MUCH MORE VIBRANT!! I LOVE THIS PRODUCT...

Perfect

FEED-ME-MORE님께서 May 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is very rare and expensive berry where I live, so I decided to buy it from Eclectic. I use it with natural yogurt, coconut flakes, sesame seeds and linseed. It is delicious meal for me in the morning. I believe that I am getting all the benefits from healthy eating. I can't write particular results, because I am using various healthy stuff.

Top-quality Blackberry Pow-der

Reviewer1678792님께서 Dec 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This freeze-dried powdered blackberry fruit is top quality. I mix it with granola, smoothies, or cereal for both flavor and nutrition. IHerb is significantly less expensive than buying it directly from Eclectic, also.

Rubus fruticosus (Powder)

Reviewer2144919님께서 Aug 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is for my daughter, see if can stop inflammation delated with colitis. Taking with Rubus villosus.

Blackberry POW-der

5444995280008282684님께서 Mar 03, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is goog product, helpful and good for health, always out of stock

Eclectic Institute, Blackberry Pow-der

Reviewer2285340님께서 Oct 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like it, but its a little 'rough' to drink, there are little grainy bits even after excessive shaking in a blender bottle.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Blackberry POW-der, but those who want food ingredients

Reviewer2759187님께서 Sep 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Blackberry POW-der ingredient is dissolved in water to eat, but difficult for those who want to taste.

Great Product

Reviewer2143084님께서 Jan 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very nice powdered drink. Thank you

Blackberrys and Heart Valve Strength

5150157410171726450님께서 Dec 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Blackberrys are able to help us to increase, our vitality,when we are laid up or are leaving, off the habit of using morphine or other painkillers. A little in your coffee,if you drink it black, will help you to restore your hearts ventricles, and a little in Black Teas will help the aid, your lung bronchi.

Very good

Oleana님께서 May 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Like to sprinkle it on yoghurt :)))

상품 1-10 중 전체 14 상품