KO

₩9,101

₩11,839

할인금액: ₩2,738 (23% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Not recommended

Reviewer1823140님께서 Nov 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is misrepresented in the picture. In actuality it has a huge logo on front of the mask, making you a sleeping billboard. The material is not soft, I doubt it's silk - it's very tough and rough. The cut isn't well designed to fit around the nose and it's uncomfortable.

Sleep Mask

Reviewer2204483님께서 Apr 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Too much light flows in under the mask because it doesn't fit at all around the nose. Will not recommend this at all.

feels great

5112361753569500531님께서 Jun 15, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

its a little too warming for the summer but its very soft and comfortable. Also its larger than i thought. It almost covers half your face. Not a bad thing, unless its too hot.

Top!

5165567433837368846님께서 Jan 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Je trouve ce masque super! Il est très large, enveloppe bien tout le haut du visage. Matière agréable. Scratch à l'arrière du crâne qui tient très bien durant la nuit. Je recommande ce modèle!

I love it!!!

4684758427163518284님께서 Apr 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

very soft and conforting

Great! Really soft!

5709098757214985841님께서 Dec 08, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I just received it in the mail. It feels really comfy and soft. It's big too. It definitely covers your eyes and face, but you can still open your eyes inside it. The logo isn't huge or offensive. It seems like it would be great for winter in the cold (for warmth) but the inside is satin, so it wouldn't be too hot in the summer.

Best mask I ever had!

Reviewer2091316님께서 Dec 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Before I had many masks but this the best. Soft and silky!!! Great comfort! Comfortable for nose and adjustable. Thank you herb)))

My favorite!

Reviewer1877964님께서 Jul 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really like this sleep mask very much, it's big,plush is so cozy for the face. The stripe is ajustable and it makes mask suitable both for an adult and a child.

Great mask:))

Tingeling님께서 Apr 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is BIG,I am use to small sleep masks,so this I like:) The only downside is that the the head strap are hurting my ears,but alle the sleep masks that I've tried is hurting my ears,so maybe it is my ears that its the problem.LOL:)) I even like the blue "silk thing" I hate that fabric:)) Will I buy again: Yes

Very good product

4930544441712008113님께서 Mar 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

so soft, so pleasant to use, so perfect....

상품 1-10 중 전체 16 상품