KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 14 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »

Not recommended

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1823140님께서 Nov 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is misrepresented in the picture. In actuality it has a huge logo on front of the mask, making you a sleeping billboard. The material is not soft, I doubt it's silk - it's very tough and rough. The cut isn't well designed to fit around the nose and it's uncomfortable.

Sleep Mask

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2204483님께서 Apr 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Too much light flows in under the mask because it doesn't fit at all around the nose. Will not recommend this at all.

Best mask I ever had!

Reviewer2091316님께서 Dec 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Before I had many masks but this the best. Soft and silky!!! Great comfort! Comfortable for nose and adjustable. Thank you herb)))

My favorite!

Reviewer1877964님께서 Jul 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really like this sleep mask very much, it's big,plush is so cozy for the face. The stripe is ajustable and it makes mask suitable both for an adult and a child.

Great mask:))

Tingeling님께서 Apr 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is BIG,I am use to small sleep masks,so this I like:) The only downside is that the the head strap are hurting my ears,but alle the sleep masks that I've tried is hurting my ears,so maybe it is my ears that its the problem.LOL:)) I even like the blue "silk thing" I hate that fabric:)) Will I buy again: Yes

상품 1-5 중 전체 14 상품