KO

iHerb 상품평

₩12,691

₩16,825

할인금액: ₩4,134 (25% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Just Ok

5763822037290238413님께서 Nov 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

By itself... it's just ok. I'm not going to lie I was a little disappointed, and it wasn't as rich as other raw dark chocolate i've tried, especially considering it's 70%. Based on that and the price, I wouldn't buy it again but, as another reviewer suggested, I think i'm going to melt it down and make some little chocolates out of it, or bake with it, I suspect it will be much nicer used those ways.

Welll...

Reviewer2060916님께서 Sep 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's just ok. Doesn't have or impart a real taste of chocolate like what I am accustomed to eating. Perhaps, its mainly because they did not include any chocolate liquor in this product - just doesn't have that real bittersweet kick to it.

This Chocolate is Healthy and Delicious

4821263637705676992님께서 Apr 04, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This chocolate, believe it or not, is low in sugar; only 4 grams (1 tsp.) per 2 tbsp. It also has the healthy Flavonoids that accompanies organic 70% dark chocolate (cacao). melts nicely to make a great hot chocolate drink, but the health benefits are highest eating it raw as is.

Yumm!

5411121984543326883님께서 Oct 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's really good, but comes in one big lump, melt it down and put in your own moulds its the best raw chocolate I've tasted.

Nice Chocolate

5271669964532671749님께서 Jun 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is good chocolate. I made the mistake of ordering this when it's hot so the texture wasn't as it should be due to the heat.Will order again but wait until the weather is a little cooler.

상품 1-5 중 전체 5 상품