KO

iHerb 상품평

₩10,865

₩11,354

할인금액: ₩489 (4% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Good product , nice sweetness.

5271669964532671749님께서 Aug 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is another ECO product I really like. Nice and crunchy without the bitter taste. This product could have many uses but so far I've only used to top my ECO Maca smoothie.Would recommed this, I will purchase again when my stock runs out.

Addictive!

5763822037290238413님께서 Nov 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just got these and I love them! Super crunchy, with a subtle sweetness these are rich and delicious :) I've only eaten them on their own, but I think they would be great in baking.. especially sprinkled over top some muffins or cupcakes!

Nice Snack

MusettaRose님께서 Feb 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a good chocolate snack, my 4 your old likes it too. I made some homemade chocolate with cocoa butter and cacao nibs, it was very good.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

5452762612710476891님께서 Dec 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

These have a nice subtle sweetness, just enough to take off the bitter edge cacao nibs generally have. I usually add them to yogurt, I haven't tried them in anything else yet. I will probably repurchase when I run out.

Tastes good

5670324612743601888님께서 Dec 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really good.

Excellent

5429217312609401539님께서 Dec 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Makes a healthy choc chip cookie with almond/cashew flour and coconut sugar.

Love them!

Reviewer2074869님께서 Feb 06, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the first brand of cacao nibs that I tasted, and I have to say that Balinese cacao nibs are my favorite. Since I'm eating them together with raisins (which is a delicious combination!), I don't need them sweetened anymore, so now I'm buying the unsweetened ones of this same brand, and I love, love, love them!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good taste, but stick in tight clumps

4798125831735806897님께서 Sep 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

The taste is good, and they are good in choc chip biscuits. But, not so sure about buying again, as they seem to stick together in big, tights clumps that can't be broken up with a spoon - need to break them apart by hand and even then they don't all come apart. I've used other brands of sweet cacao nibs with no problems like that. Just a one off, or the same with all packs, I'm not sure.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Too crunchy and not chocolately enough

Allymac님께서 Feb 18, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very crumbly crunchy and don't get that lovely smooth chocolate hit that you do with natural raw nibs.

Not received

5668265877871610109님께서 Jan 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have not received the product yet.

상품 1-10 중 전체 10 상품