KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Delish!

5547732206294320156님께서 Sep 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This Dynasty Chinese-Style is the best, by far, Chinese style hot mustard this mustard lover has tasted in 64yrs. of slathering it on my favorite foods, (and enhancing the mundane). So flavorful to internet order a case when my local 'super'market discontinued the line. It is not "Extra Hot". Rather just hot enough to add flavor without overpowering the food, and no funky burning aftertaste. IMO, no other blend, including Colemans, can match it. Henry, Nature Coast, FL.

Not so hot

Reviewer2733948님께서 Sep 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Hot it's not. More like a sweet mustard dipping sauce. Note the high sugar content on the label. For that, it's quite tasty. But it certainly is not real Chinese hot mustard, the stuff that opens your sinuses, or even remotely close.

Hot Mustard

4713472895306078313님께서 Jul 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

My family loves this stuff, and i know this is one web site i can always find this mustard.

Thanks for having it

Reviewer1411095님께서 Jul 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

We were having a hard time finding this product. We found it on your web site. The order arrived in a few days. We are glad the product was available.

Bring it back!

Reviewer3192716님께서 Feb 21, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this mustard--especially the price. I wish I could still order it.

mustard

Reviewer2539742님께서 Sep 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

not what I thought it would be. Still looking for the mustard you get in Chinese Rest. Come it little packs most of the time.

don't where its made from

4939000711480038354님께서 Sep 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

don't where its made from

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Spicey hot, but has flavor

Reviewer1542181님께서 Jan 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you're looking for hot chinese mustard this brand is good & does not have corn syrup or sugar in it.

상품 1-8 중 전체 8 상품