KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

LOVE IT!!!

Reviewer2391991님께서 Apr 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been struggling with bowel problems since having my first of three daughters and it got to the point where I actually could not eat anymore, I looked 5 months pregnant from bloating and I felt nauseous all the time. I was getting frustrated and had tried various natural and OTC remedies with NO success. I came across a product on the internet that promised results, a one month supply cost about $110 and it tasted gross. It got things started but I could not afford to spend another $100. I came across this product and thought for the price it was worth a try. In two days it started to work....and since then I am a regular again!!!! It worked 100x better than the other product!!! I am not overly excited about the taste but I mix it with some real pineapple juice and it goes down great!!! I also gave some to my 2 year old who has been having a hard time 'going', I gave it to her TWICE and again better results than with any other product she is now a regular too!! I am totally pleased with this produst and will keep using it!! :)

digestion Plus

Reviewer1492025님께서 Nov 26, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Kids wont eat it. It tastes horriable

Simply Digestion Plus

Reviewer3174025님께서 Jul 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great Product. Adds fiber and other digestive enzymes to your body. Pleasant tasting, too. I mix 2 TBSP with a half glass of orange juice although you can use others as well.

Really good

Reviewer3315071님께서 Jun 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great taste, and it also helped my digestion a lot. Will buy again!

Simply Digestion Plus

Reviewer1895863님께서 Feb 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product, adds fiber to diet. Great taste.

Good for the price

Reviewer3237124님께서 Nov 20, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used to mix protein shake and it works good, and specially for the price.

Really works!

Reviewer1664875님께서 Nov 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's affordable and you only need from one to two tablespoons a day! I love it! It's a God-send! Thank you!!!!

This stuff is AMAZING!!

Reviewer2429747님께서 Jul 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is great. It really works. I have IBS and I feel NORMAL again! And it tastes great, nice and fruity. Trust me, GET THIS, you will not be disappointed!!

Good product.

Reviewer2597921님께서 Feb 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the taste, and the price is good. :)

Great product!

Reviewer2740623님께서 Feb 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product!! used it 4 yrs works the fastest, 4 any digestive issues that come about!

상품 1-10 중 전체 23 상품