KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

This in NOT ISOLATE !

GoodLife님께서 Jun 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think that there is no much profit in it , because this one is not a clean whey isolate : it contains concentrate and sugar, flavour additives as well. I prefer another (from Now)**** If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. Also You can visit my page to read my other reviews*****************

Excellent Taste

Reviewer1134473님께서 Sep 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This dissolves well and is inexpensive, but most of all, it's the tastiest whey protein I've ever had. This is the only protein supplement I'd be willing to offer to a guest as a normal, tasty chocolate beverage, and they'd probably have no idea they're drinking a protein supplement/health product. It even has pure cacao flakes mixed in with the powder! Talk about artisanal whey...

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great product, but not price.

Reviewer2398343님께서 Nov 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

the bottle is much bigger than expected, however, the taste is just fine and I feel good with my muscles. I find my recovery and strength to be significantly better. For the bad, iHerbs price is much higher than others and frankly I can't understand why.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Reviewer1759795님께서 Feb 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

OK

Reviewer1120357님께서 Mar 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

OK

not bad

Reviewer2253334님께서 Jul 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

tastes good, effect to be seen

very good

Reviewer2252545님께서 Sep 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good

Very good product

Reviewer1542525님께서 Oct 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great taste. Mixes very well in cold liquids. No problem of bloating or gas if taken in recommended dosage. Bottom line, I highly recommended this protein for all the above qualities and its low price.

best

Reviewer2486088님께서 Oct 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

it is has good test

Mix-ability Ease without bad taste

JamesAng님께서 Jul 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been a ON whey protein consumer in the past and purchased a tub just to try out on what's so popular about this. To my surprise, it dissolves as well as Optimum whey and doesn't really leave a after taste like some other brands. The ease of mix-ability has also ease washing the shaker compared to other brands I tried previous which leaves chucks of protein stucked at the base of the shaker. Overall, good price for the tub.

상품 1-10 중 전체 14 상품