KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

GREAT PRODUCT!

IHerbforyou님께서 Jan 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product because it works! The list of phytonutrients, vitamins and traceelements is very impressive! I get a little boost in energy after taking it and feel more energetic and sharp in mind then usual.

Excellent product, excellent price

5726405093611188475님께서 Jul 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best vitamin/mineral supplement I've ever used. I feel a definite difference in energy level and for the first time in my life (I'm 66) my fingernails grow and don't break. Not a bad taste and easy to take. I've purchased it in the past at my chiropractor's office but at a much higher price. I will be ordering again.

Wonderful Product

4653365999717570518님께서 Nov 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking Dream Complete for almost 2 months. I look forward to taking it first thing each morning! I love knowing that I'm doing something great for my body and my health. I enjoy taking it in the all natural liquid form, confident that my body is able to absorb the vitamins and minerals in their purest form. I have more energy and I feel more vital since using Dream Complete. It is pleasant tasting and so I just pour it into a one ounce measuring glass each morning. I usually make a point to drink some water before taking it, to help hydrate my body. I prefer to wait about 30 minutes then I have a healthy breakfast. I plan to continue to use this wonderful product and make it part of my healthy lifestyle! Thanks iHerb for making it more affordable for me!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great multi vitamin and mineral

JoelNolan123님께서 Aug 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

For its price it does a great job taste good and best of all its in the reach off the average budget.

dream complete

Reviewer1855079님께서 Jan 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great way to start the day; energizing.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Full supply of daily vitamins in under 10 seconds!!

Reviewer2750418님께서 Feb 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the easiest way I have ever taken a good, whole foods multivitamin. Instead of multiple pills throughout the day, it's just one swallow that goes down easily (especially nice if taking pills are a problem). I don't bother tasting it (just swallow quickly and don't breathe out of your nose during the process) because frankly, it doesn't taste very good. I do, however, chase it with a swallow of my favorite juice and there is NO aftertaste. I love that it is a WHOLE FOODS vitamin (made from real plants) and that it contains a vast array of different vitamins. It even has iron and some calcium (unusual for a multivitamin). I switch off every other day with Peter Gillham's liquid vitamins because I think it's healthier not to rely solely on one source for vitamins and minerals, but if I did have to pick one vitamin to take for the rest of my life, this would probably be the one.

great service

Reviewer1867816님께서 Apr 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

awesome product and quick receipt of my order.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Best Liquid Vitamin Ever!

Reviewer2022637님께서 Jun 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This liquid vitamin was recommended by my doctor and he told me he uses it along with his family so I decided to give it a try especially since it is a liquid and it has a pleasant taste. Since I started taking it I have managed to stay healthy despite being around co-workers and family that were sick with the flu or cold. I recommend this vitamin to everyone I know.

liquid vitamin

Reviewer2943803님께서 Jul 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

great product will surely reorder

great

Reviewer1799598님께서 Oct 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am very happy with the product, the way it was sendt and its condition. Great, A++++++++

상품 1-10 중 전체 15 상품