KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

joann@cozzo.net

5689496297199911736님께서 May 29, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love taking the Dream Complete Liquid Vitamin & Mineral...not only getting the standard vitamins but the minerals and enzymes...

Great for my autism son

5125271085855113946님께서 May 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

My son has an autism, so I had to buy various vitamins and minerals and 5-htp so far in order to prevent self-torture and torturing his friends at school. I heard liquid vitamins and minerals are much better so I bought this DREAM COMPLETE liquid supplements. This works great for my son. I will definitely buy another bottle. Thanks for the great product!!!

Wonderful Product

4653365999717570518님께서 Nov 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking Dream Complete for almost 2 months. I look forward to taking it first thing each morning! I love knowing that I'm doing something great for my body and my health. I enjoy taking it in the all natural liquid form, confident that my body is able to absorb the vitamins and minerals in their purest form. I have more energy and I feel more vital since using Dream Complete. It is pleasant tasting and so I just pour it into a one ounce measuring glass each morning. I usually make a point to drink some water before taking it, to help hydrate my body. I prefer to wait about 30 minutes then I have a healthy breakfast. I plan to continue to use this wonderful product and make it part of my healthy lifestyle! Thanks iHerb for making it more affordable for me!

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great multi vitamin and mineral

JoelNolan123님께서 Aug 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

For its price it does a great job taste good and best of all its in the reach off the average budget.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Excellent product, excellent price

5726405093611188475님께서 Jul 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best vitamin/mineral supplement I've ever used. I feel a definite difference in energy level and for the first time in my life (I'm 66) my fingernails grow and don't break. Not a bad taste and easy to take. I've purchased it in the past at my chiropractor's office but at a much higher price. I will be ordering again.

dream complete

Reviewer1855079님께서 Jan 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great way to start the day; energizing.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

GREAT PRODUCT!

IHerbforyou님께서 Jan 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product because it works! The list of phytonutrients, vitamins and traceelements is very impressive! I get a little boost in energy after taking it and feel more energetic and sharp in mind then usual.

great product

Reviewer2258273님께서 Nov 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My wife loves this product. Now I order from it from iHerb.com because it's the best price I have seen.

Dream Complete

Reviewer3102807님께서 Oct 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best liquid vitamins I have found

great

Reviewer1799598님께서 Oct 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am very happy with the product, the way it was sendt and its condition. Great, A++++++++

상품 1-10 중 전체 14 상품