KO

₩43,888

₩45,717

할인금액: ₩1,829 (4% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Replenishing

JahSun님께서 Aug 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Been a fan of Ron Teeguarden & Dragon Herbs since the beginning when he had one store. This stuff is expensive, but it works. Not for an everyday tonic, but very useful if you feel especially drained. Personal, Professional, Relationship & Living Situation issues had compounded to leave me feeling rather low in my vital energy department, and this formula made a quick and noticeable improvement. Chinese herbs are not miracle cures, and they don't affect you like steroids or stimulants. But, this was very noticeable to me even on top of my usual rotation of high quality supplements. Note: 1) I am very sensitive to these things from decades of healthy living and a lifelong martial arts practice. 2) This formula contains Deer Placenta & Tortoise Shell, so it is not suitable for Vegans or anyone who might find this disgusting. Of course, no animal is killed in the making of this product, which can not be said of even leather shoes.

Love

4931920682076429503님께서 Nov 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Only been taking a short time but I am already starting to feel the difference - combine with Siberian Chaga & Pearl Shen - I take at different times of day and Im already feeling the effects it is having on my hormones

Can't recommend

Reviewer2480945님께서 Nov 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered 3 different formulations from Dragon Herbs, including this one, and for whatever reason, I did not respond well to any of them. They made me feel terrible within 24 hours, I got a heavy, debilitating type of fatigue in my limbs, my brain wouldn't function right (I've never had that happen before!) and I thought I was sick, but it turns out it was the herbs. I was muscle tested and didn't test for any of them. It took about 3 days for the effects to wear off and for my mental clarity and focus to go back to normal. I have taken many different Chinese formulations from different companies (Evergreen, Mayway, Golden Flower to name a few) and have never had problems. I was sad because the Dragon Herb products seem like great formulations. I tried liquid and pill form, both single herb and herbal combination - I have no idea what it could be about the products. My advice would be to start off slow and try 1 thing from them. I unfortunately tried 3 and sunk about $95 worth of products that were unusable

this works wonderful

Reviewer2960931님께서 Jul 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

love dragon herbs - super jing

Yes, works!

Reviewer2336325님께서 Nov 11, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I say excellent product. It does what it says. I had an ache pain in my lower back, cold hands and feet (was frustrating trying to find a handling for that), some stiffness in knees, and pretty low energy which then also made me feel depressed. I called Dragon Herbs, spoke to a consultant (they offer free phone consultation on their website) and told my symptoms. He recommended Super Jing and it has helped me markedly ever since with all of the above. And I only take one per day, or on occasion two. So if I took the recommended dosage, who knows? But I'm doing fine and happy as is, and very (ul) appreciative of this product.

rejuveating

Scottishdave님께서 Jul 04, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a powerful formula for the entire body but mainly the kidney/adrenal system. It took around 12 weeks of continued use for me to feel better. I would just like to say this does NOT contain tortoise as the other reviewer mentioned. I think it is worth the money as Dragon Herbs seem meticulous in their herbal sourcing. Unbeatable formula for burnout.

unsure

CIPRIAN님께서 Jun 24, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

even if advertised, i do not feel any improvement. but maybe it builds up slowly and can not see with one box. undecided... other things had a more immediate effect.

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품