KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

More pain than gain

Reviewer1042263님께서 Jul 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am sad to do it but I strongly recommend against taking this supplement. As for why, please read on. First of all, this stuff is incredibly powerful. There are several studies indicating (among others) a testosterone increase in mice when taking shilajit. I tried several brands none compared to this. Look it up on ncbi. I felt a higher libido, athletic performances increased etc. etc. I could do with 5-6 hours of sleep easily, did not work out and build more muscles without working out than I did before with doing so. I can go on and on about the benefits, but let me just say that there is some quality shilajit product in these capsules and they made me feel like superman. I liked it so much I took it for a year straight. At some point I felt something was wrong but you do not want to give away the feeling of being superman. I experienced heavy brain fog, holes and gaps in my memory and sometimes just could not focus. I saw spots and lights in my vision. Once I stopped taking shilajit these effects disappeared slowly, along with the physical strength etc. which takes a while to get used to. It felt like I took steroids and lost everything it gave. It was a difficult time for me. I believe it is also contaminated with something else (shilajit is notorious for being contaminated with heavy metals such as lead, arsenic and mercury, which are devastating to your body). Sorry to dragon herbs and the people that like this product. I am being completely sincere when i give out this warning for anyone wanting to take this, save yourself the damage and pain it causes. Find a pure source (which is mighty difficult to say the least) or try something else.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

11 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Cures bone fracture and tissue damage fast

4669693988845461808님께서 May 17, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works very well. I took two pills a day, mixed with warm milk. No adverse reactions (other shilajits may give). After using it for a prolonged time i can say that i am very happy with this product because i did not need to take pain killer drugs as much as it is usually needed. And i could sleep naturally well.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

THE BEST ABSORPTION ENHANCEMENT EVER

4816614578323688251님께서 Dec 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

My wife notices when i don't use shilajit . it makes my medications and supplements way more effective, basically it's a cure . thank you dragon herbs ...

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

good delivery service but bad product

5385608184903828825님께서 Apr 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

i took 4 capsules daily , there was no difference or benifits i noticed this product is unsafe because it contains high amounts of lead the good thing is delivry time .. no delay in process and shipment

Pricey, very good, potent

NutritionArts님께서 Oct 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is not cheap by any means, but it is very potent. I cannot test this in laboratory, but the immediate effects after digestion (compared to liquid Fulvic minerals) is profound, incl. lower fat fat burning threshold. Will be ordering more for for myself and recommend as a supplement in a mineral deficient OR chronic sickness repairing diet as tool for rebuilding mineral deposits naturally and with a decent balance of minerals.

Many forms

Reviewer3089243님께서 Aug 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking shilajit for many years. I wanted to try this format, pill form, to compare to original, authentic form, which is similar to something like 'black asphalt'. While I think it does have strength, the other form of shilajit is much superior. Mind you for the cost that it's sold here at iHerb one cannot go wrong. If finances (put aside for supplements) is of no issue, then I highly recommend the other somewhat repulsive form, taste and smell wise, would be worth to buy. [Not offered here]. But if one is on a budget, then this is adequate, and will help.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

11 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Real Shilajit

4721186692187163565님께서 Jun 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I believe this Shilajit to be authentic. It is powerful stuff, worthy of the high expense.

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

This is a very good product

Reviewer2631197님께서 May 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

After I took it for the first time I then tried just fulvic acid but it definitely wasn’t the same, so now I’m staying with shilajit. I was a skeptic when I bought it, but after a week or two I found that it really does help with the things that others have commented on (i.e. less fatigue, lessens joint stiffness, etc.). This will sound so cliché, but I’ll say it anyway – taking shilajit just makes me feel years younger.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

EXCELLENT! Especially for mercury detox

Healingbyrosie님께서 Aug 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried this recently after having only tried the Omica Fulvic Acid and trace minerals liquid product. I found it to be extremely effective, much more so than the straight fulvic acid. I think this is because of the ulmic and humic acids in combination with the fulvic acid. It really works fast at detoxifiying the mercury out and improved my thought processes and concentration rapidly. I think this is because it also detoxifies the calcification out of the pineal gland quite fast.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

13 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Hope is working.

Reviewer3326265님께서 Jul 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It seems is working. I have more energy but I still got sick recently.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 16 상품