KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Excellent for relaxation and immunity

Reviewer1745270님께서 Oct 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking reishi mushroom on and off for several years. Dragon herbs has great reishi. It is great for boosting the immune system but also reducing allergies. In additon it is very relaxing and helps sleep.

Incredible dreamscape

5739604977495711871님께서 Apr 15, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

i felt a shift on taking this for a few days. I think it needs to be combined with some mental clearing or meditation for full effect. Being so busy I haven't done that but I feel a Positive shift and my dreams have been incredibly vivid and beautiful ever since taking it. Will keep on with this.

Peace!

celestialleo님께서 Apr 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very high Shen stabilizing....great all around!

feel it

Reviewer2802455님께서 Oct 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This kind of reishi is more shen as they call it,, very good for calming, meditation, deeper thoughts, stress other reishi like from Mushroom Sciences is better at immune modulating,, this one is better for calming deep mind stuff...

ALWAYS GOOD WITH DRAGON HERBS

Reviewer1902681님께서 Dec 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking these caps instead of liquid Duanwood. You can feel the effects of the liqui more acutely, but the caps these caps are also good, and a cheaper option (I tend to slurp through the drops quite quickly!)

Good Stuff!

Reviewer1232431님께서 Jul 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is some good Reishi. I just got it, and I like it a lot. Very good stuff from Ron, like all his products. You can feel it in your body. Buy it now!

just right for me

Reviewer3235653님께서 Jun 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had thyroid cancer and my immune system has been pretty screwed up for me ever since. I used to have tons of symptoms, even after surgery and radiation therapy, when I got all healed up, I still get a few anonying ones that I couldn't get rid of. Thanks to this I am less prone to stress, able to sleep more, even if I didn't sleep, I won't feel half dead, a lot less headaches and won't gain weight for no reason. My immune system is great now thanks to this. I will keep buying this. I was told to look for the extract or essence when buying Reishi. They are the good stuff that our body can absorbs effectively and this entire bottle is full of reishi extract, so I am glad. The powder stuff sure is cheap, but I will trust what the expert says.

The Great immune system regulator

Reviewer1979468님께서 Jul 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

The Duanwood Reishi is a life saver in many ways. Improves the cardiovascular system, helps lower the "bad" cholesterol and gives me amazing energy.

Excellent product

Reviewer2018166님께서 Jul 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works immediy my wife is very happy with strength of it

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

These really r the magic mushrooms

5472773624811810040님께서 Oct 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Reishi anything is fantastic as chaga doesn't agree with me.

상품 11-20 중 전체 22 상품