KO

정렬

상품 6-10 중 전체 20 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 | 다음 »

Essential for the brain

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3080657님께서 Jun 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Yes I feel the effect of this on my mind; even at half the recommended dose it is soothing and strengthening; I am very happy with this product.

REISHI SPORE

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2774132님께서 Aug 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is known as reishi spore, it not duanwood since there really is no such thing just a trade name. Reishi spore can only extract by alcohol, hot water will not work. And comes from fruity body only. At this price, the cost is reasonable, and it worth it if you have cancer..don;t buy the cheap reishi.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Excellent for relaxation and immunity

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1745270님께서 Oct 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking reishi mushroom on and off for several years. Dragon herbs has great reishi. It is great for boosting the immune system but also reducing allergies. In additon it is very relaxing and helps sleep.

Incredible dreamscape

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5739604977495711871님께서 Apr 15, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

i felt a shift on taking this for a few days. I think it needs to be combined with some mental clearing or meditation for full effect. Being so busy I haven't done that but I feel a Positive shift and my dreams have been incredibly vivid and beautiful ever since taking it. Will keep on with this.

Good reishi

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

juliaheis님께서 Sep 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Reishi is basically king of medicinal mushrooms. This seems like a great quality reishi product. I have not been taking it long. So far, it does not necessarily seem better than the other reishi products that I have tried (Paradise Herbs, Mushroom Science), but definitely at least as good as those. Seems to help me get a deep REM sleep, as well as give more lucid dreams.

상품 6-10 중 전체 20 상품