KO

iHerb 상품평

₩40,065

₩41,735

할인금액: ₩1,669 (4% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

feel it

Reviewer2802455님께서 Oct 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This kind of reishi is more shen as they call it,, very good for calming, meditation, deeper thoughts, stress other reishi like from Mushroom Sciences is better at immune modulating,, this one is better for calming deep mind stuff...

The Best

Reviewer3330129님께서 Sep 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The best reishi available - grown on duanwood per tradition in remote areas of China. Safe for all in the family. One of the best ways to protect from cold and flu. Take with vitamin C to enhance absorption and effectiveness.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Excellent for relaxation and immunity

Reviewer1745270님께서 Oct 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking reishi mushroom on and off for several years. Dragon herbs has great reishi. It is great for boosting the immune system but also reducing allergies. In additon it is very relaxing and helps sleep.

Peace!

celestialleo님께서 Apr 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very high Shen stabilizing....great all around!

my review

Reviewer1664868님께서 Nov 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I received everthing very timely, as always. This is a great product. After consistent use I really have a feeling of well being.

ALWAYS GOOD WITH DRAGON HERBS

Reviewer1902681님께서 Dec 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking these caps instead of liquid Duanwood. You can feel the effects of the liqui more acutely, but the caps these caps are also good, and a cheaper option (I tend to slurp through the drops quite quickly!)

Increased my energy levels

5668109142661916965님께서 May 11, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started using this after my energy levels were so low that I needed to go to sleep about an hour after I wake up in the morning. I read so many good reviews and decided to give it a try. After only one week of taking this and having only 1 cup of coffee a day, I experienced increase in energy. I now go for walks every every evening and very soon plan to go back to the gym.

Good Stuff!

Reviewer1232431님께서 Jul 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is some good Reishi. I just got it, and I like it a lot. Very good stuff from Ron, like all his products. You can feel it in your body. Buy it now!

just right for me

Reviewer3235653님께서 Jun 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had thyroid cancer and my immune system has been pretty screwed up for me ever since. I used to have tons of symptoms, even after surgery and radiation therapy, when I got all healed up, I still get a few anonying ones that I couldn't get rid of. Thanks to this I am less prone to stress, able to sleep more, even if I didn't sleep, I won't feel half dead, a lot less headaches and won't gain weight for no reason. My immune system is great now thanks to this. I will keep buying this. I was told to look for the extract or essence when buying Reishi. They are the good stuff that our body can absorbs effectively and this entire bottle is full of reishi extract, so I am glad. The powder stuff sure is cheap, but I will trust what the expert says.

The Great immune system regulator

Reviewer1979468님께서 Jul 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

The Duanwood Reishi is a life saver in many ways. Improves the cardiovascular system, helps lower the "bad" cholesterol and gives me amazing energy.

상품 11-20 중 전체 22 상품