KO

₩40,872

₩42,575

할인금액: ₩1,703 (4% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Increased my energy levels

5668109142661916965님께서 May 11, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started using this after my energy levels were so low that I needed to go to sleep about an hour after I wake up in the morning. I read so many good reviews and decided to give it a try. After only one week of taking this and having only 1 cup of coffee a day, I experienced increase in energy. I now go for walks every every evening and very soon plan to go back to the gym.

Good reishi

juliaheis님께서 Sep 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Reishi is basically king of medicinal mushrooms. This seems like a great quality reishi product. I have not been taking it long. So far, it does not necessarily seem better than the other reishi products that I have tried (Paradise Herbs, Mushroom Science), but definitely at least as good as those. Seems to help me get a deep REM sleep, as well as give more lucid dreams.

Essential for the brain

Reviewer3080657님께서 Jun 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Yes I feel the effect of this on my mind; even at half the recommended dose it is soothing and strengthening; I am very happy with this product.

The Best

Reviewer3330129님께서 Sep 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The best reishi available - grown on duanwood per tradition in remote areas of China. Safe for all in the family. One of the best ways to protect from cold and flu. Take with vitamin C to enhance absorption and effectiveness.

Peace!

celestialleo님께서 Apr 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very high Shen stabilizing....great all around!

my review

Reviewer1664868님께서 Nov 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I received everthing very timely, as always. This is a great product. After consistent use I really have a feeling of well being.

ALWAYS GOOD WITH DRAGON HERBS

Reviewer1902681님께서 Dec 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking these caps instead of liquid Duanwood. You can feel the effects of the liqui more acutely, but the caps these caps are also good, and a cheaper option (I tend to slurp through the drops quite quickly!)

Works great

4910192149788704135님께서 Oct 09, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product works great, I have energy and focus issues and this product really balances the mind and improves focus dramatically, I've noticed a great increase in productivity and problem solving while taking these per recommended dosage. I've also noticed an increase towards my general well being, I wake up feeling fresh and ready to go. I've tried quite a few different herbal products over the years and this is one of my favorites.

Great tasting heart protector

mozzer님께서 Oct 10, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I open the caps and mix with hot water. Very soothing tea replacement. Reishi and schizandra are very useful for me caffeine antagonists and nervous system balancing agents. I've mixed these reishi caps with Ron's Gynostemma tea as well and if the taste suits you, I totally recommend it, especially in the evening to relax.

Best supplement ever!!

4655978393740990765님께서 Dec 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

For anyone who has trouble sleeping, anxiety, menopausal symptoms, this is a must!! Take it on an empty stomach with 500mg vitamin C. Also, for internal health, it's the most powerful antioxidant, and besides boosting your immune system (don't use if you have autoimmune disease!!), I believe it makes cells healthy - I had a cyst that my doctor had been monitoring, which has vanished completely, and this is the second time.....

상품 11-20 중 전체 25 상품