KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

A must buy; Dragon Herbs is the best for reishi

HolisticDad님께서 May 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Reishi is not just a super immune booster: it is an ultra immune regulator, so someone with asthma ( such as my husand) or with allergies or any auto immune problem can have their system regulated ( over time; suggested period is 3 months). Duanwood reishi and organic reishi is the best, by far. There are god knows how many studies world wide to back this up. If you have AIDS or cancer, I recc taking this as well as NOW vitamins Mushroom Glyco Nutrients, AHCC powder ( powerful immune booster used in Japan), 4 or more grams of vitamin C powder a day, and eat TONS of turmeric and black pepper together ( turmeric is being studied for its incredible properties and peperine in black pepper boosts its absorbtion). Dr Schultze's Superfood is also a must buy but not available on iherb, and so is the Life Extension Elixir from Ascended Health.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

29 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Brent S

CellRejuvenator님께서 Mar 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

THIS IS A EXCELLENT PRODUCT IT HAS GIVEN ME A LEVEL OF CALMNESS AND PROSPECTIVE I HAVENT HAD IN A LONG TIME IT IS TRUE REISHI AND IT HAS A GREAT SHEN EFFECT I TAKE REISHI AT NIGHT WITH MORNINGSTAR MINERALS FOR MAXIUM ABSORBTION OF THE REISHI!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

9 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Simply the best!!

Reviewer1278039님께서 Nov 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This has done so much for me it would sound like a infomercial if I listed everything. Just know I got my mom completely off her blood pressure meds and now all she takes is this!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

True to the spirit!

Reviewer1892735님께서 Mar 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

You get the spiritual feeling, in you, if you take them continuously on a daily basis.Builds up your immunity as well.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

High Quality

energetyx님께서 May 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Reishi is my favourite medicinal mushroom, with the most consistent and noticeable results. This product doesn't disappoint, and has a lovely deep bitterness to its flavour that works especially well with cacao. The capsules are also easier to separate than other brands.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Essential for the brain

Reviewer3080657님께서 Jun 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Yes I feel the effect of this on my mind; even at half the recommended dose it is soothing and strengthening; I am very happy with this product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

REISHI SPORE

Reviewer2774132님께서 Aug 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is known as reishi spore, it not duanwood since there really is no such thing just a trade name. Reishi spore can only extract by alcohol, hot water will not work. And comes from fruity body only. At this price, the cost is reasonable, and it worth it if you have cancer..don;t buy the cheap reishi.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Excellent for relaxation and immunity

Reviewer1745270님께서 Oct 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking reishi mushroom on and off for several years. Dragon herbs has great reishi. It is great for boosting the immune system but also reducing allergies. In additon it is very relaxing and helps sleep.

Good reishi

juliaheis님께서 Sep 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Reishi is basically king of medicinal mushrooms. This seems like a great quality reishi product. I have not been taking it long. So far, it does not necessarily seem better than the other reishi products that I have tried (Paradise Herbs, Mushroom Science), but definitely at least as good as those. Seems to help me get a deep REM sleep, as well as give more lucid dreams.

Incredible dreamscape

5739604977495711871님께서 Apr 15, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

i felt a shift on taking this for a few days. I think it needs to be combined with some mental clearing or meditation for full effect. Being so busy I haven't done that but I feel a Positive shift and my dreams have been incredibly vivid and beautiful ever since taking it. Will keep on with this.

상품 1-10 중 전체 21 상품