KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

We have a winner!

Reviewer3159435님께서 Mar 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent! Increased my concentration. I am a uni student, and I felt that this made ideas flow out of me. Made me think on a higher level. Very impressed.

great formula

Scottishdave님께서 Jan 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great ingredients.Highly recommened,great also for boosting energy levels.

Superior quality

Reviewer1381917님께서 Dec 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This has a slight mood elevating effect which I noticed in the first few days of taking it. As with all Dragon Herb products, this is an extremely high quality herbal blend.

Works very smoothly

Reviewer2038216님께서 Jun 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It should how ever be combined with a jing tonic formula like he shou wu or rehmannia becouse if you are low on energy to begin with... go figure:)

very impressive

5261633369518675104님께서 Feb 17, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have some mental (auto-pilot) thoughts that go through my head sometimes. This product (within a couple days) effected my mental clarity and strength. I mean strength as in sharper and more controlled thought. Definitely a great product

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

excelent for body, mind, and spirit

5308628965787939970님께서 Jun 27, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Diamond Mind is an excellent tonic herb for body, mind, and spirit. The longer you take it, the better the effects. I was taking 12 capsules a day for 6-8 weeks. This product gave me a focus I have never had. It allows your nervous system to work at a higher level, giving you a relaxed energy that is balancing and empowering to your body, mind, and spirit. It gave me a new zest for life, improved my digestion, better circulation, better sleep, adaptability, physical strength, balancing of yin and yang, centered and strengthened my emotional heart, more determination, and really gave me the confidence to focus for short and long term tasks.

상품 1-6 중 전체 6 상품