KO

iHerb 상품평

₩85,228

₩85,239

할인금액: ₩11 (0% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

good

juniper님께서 Sep 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It started with immediate good effects but after a day or two, it tapered off and it started building up again. Overall, I do feel healthier with this.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Welcome to iherb product list

Reviewer3193835님께서 Feb 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

One of the best deer antler extract.Good potent yang energy also good for joint pain and lubrication!!!!!!

Works great!

stormshannon님께서 May 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I would have given it five stars if it was cheaper.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

have been using a few weeks

Reviewer3037829님께서 Jun 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have endured a lot of different tasting things for my health and this is one of the worst tasting in my opinion. I do however think that it has helped me feel stronger and will continue to use as it may take a while to get more effects especially with chronic illness. I am taking about 2 droppers a day.

deer rocks

Reviewer2285161님께서 Jul 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

buy, buy buy.can i say anymore. please

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

By far the most significant short term herb I have ever experienced

5294429180849284191님께서 Feb 21, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

As Truth Calkins says, if you're going to buy deer antler: Splurge and buy the best that you can buy, and don't even think about money. This tincture is THICK(full spectrum). It is a golden bright yellow colour. I immediately notice the mental and physical effects of this herb. My walking feels more "propelled", I move faster athletically, everything I do during my day I do it faster (chores, business, etc.) . A true performance enhancer. I can absolutely understand (although disagree with) why it is 'banned' in NCAA organizations and in the NFL. This is definitely the most deep jing restorative tonic I have experienced. I am way more comfortable in social situations and express myself fully without even thinking about it. Clear signs of strong jing. It is a lot easier mentally to get through intense work outs as well, you just want to keep going and keep getting after it.

product review

Reviewer3297868님께서 Sep 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

exelent product

wow

CellRejuvenator님께서 Oct 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

power packed a bit expensive to use all the time but well worth the purchase

good stuff

Reviewer2967700님께서 Jul 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is the real deal, the first time i took it i felt like i was 20 again, but i took like 10 droppers full... i think its good, but too pricey for me to take a ton all the time enough to really benefit me. If i was rich, i would take it all the time, but if you want to try it for fun and see how you feel i definitely recommend it. a A+ product.

Higher Stage of Power

Reviewer1665042님께서 Mar 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The Best