KO

다른 상품평 (0)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 12 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »

Helped with drug withdrawal !!!

9 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2483744님께서 Jan 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I went through a very, very difficult time coming off sleeping pills!!!! Coming off the medication caused my body to totally break down mentally and was unable to cope with anything. I lost a lot of weight and my nervous system was unable to cope with the withdrawal, this went on for a year while slowly trying to cut down the medication. I then came upon dragon herbs and was immediately drawn to taking this one. It was a life saver for me. After a couple of weeks I finally felt like I was returning to feeling normal again and I totally wish that I had found this before I decided to stop the medication. I highly recommend this product if you need help with your nervous system.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Help my boyfriend quit smoking!

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1963165님께서 May 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

my boyfriend used this product along with Dragon Herb's Will Power to quit smoking. He has tried before, but has felt angry and miserable. This time he is smoke free for over 2 months (the longest in 25 years!) and he said it felt much easier and he didn't feel agitated.

Better sleep

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

4891890158136804463님께서 May 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was left with insomnia after having two surgeries close together in April. After coming off the strong pain pills, I couldn't sleep, no matter what I tried. This formula started helping me to wind down at night within a week. I feel calmer. Highly recommend it for anxiety or insomnia.

very good !

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

iHerbMaster님께서 Oct 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have combined it with SHI arctic root and Dragon Herbs WillPower, and I m very centered when I must present something before a group of people, my voice doesnt shake anymore. Its effects are simillar to Tulsi(holly basil) !! But its cheaper.

Brilliant Stuff

9 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2348333님께서 Apr 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

An absolute essential for myself, my family and my patients. Brilliant at all "overwhelmed" states, including bereavement, stress, sleeplessness etc. Also great for fear, anxiety, panic attacks. Highly, highly effective. With no side effects or withdrawal symptoms I recommend this 100 times for every time I recommend prescription anti-anxiety medicines. Grounding, calming, nurturing. Not just sedating - it also has an energetic quality (that is the point of chinese herbal medicine) that is soothing and nourishing to the heart. Brilliant and effective product.

상품 1-5 중 전체 12 상품