KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Great for people under stress

Korutherapy님께서 Dec 30, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great for stress , relieving anxiety . Ot keeps me really calm. Will order again

AWESOME For A Peaceful, Balanced, Spiritual Feeling

Reviewer1729995님께서 Dec 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This formula is soooo calming; I just can't get upset about anything. I've been taking 3 capsules, 2 times/day. It also helps the immune system with this amount and the liver because of bupleurum. I love all of Dragon Herbs products. They are very potent. After I build your immune system in a couple of months with some of their formulas, I've found I can lower the dose to 3 capsules/day. Also, if I do get mildly sick, I take more.

very good !

iHerbMaster님께서 Oct 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have combined it with SHI arctic root and Dragon Herbs WillPower, and I m very centered when I must present something before a group of people, my voice doesnt shake anymore. Its effects are simillar to Tulsi(holly basil) !! But its cheaper.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Better sleep

4891890158136804463님께서 May 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was left with insomnia after having two surgeries close together in April. After coming off the strong pain pills, I couldn't sleep, no matter what I tried. This formula started helping me to wind down at night within a week. I feel calmer. Highly recommend it for anxiety or insomnia.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great for my liver and stress

Reviewer3170253님께서 Jan 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Calms me down and helps me sleep well

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Helped with drug withdrawal !!!

Reviewer2483744님께서 Jan 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I went through a very, very difficult time coming off sleeping pills!!!! Coming off the medication caused my body to totally break down mentally and was unable to cope with anything. I lost a lot of weight and my nervous system was unable to cope with the withdrawal, this went on for a year while slowly trying to cut down the medication. I then came upon dragon herbs and was immediately drawn to taking this one. It was a life saver for me. After a couple of weeks I finally felt like I was returning to feeling normal again and I totally wish that I had found this before I decided to stop the medication. I highly recommend this product if you need help with your nervous system.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

9 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

authentic

Reviewer1402131님께서 Jan 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Effects as promised in product description.

Stabalizer

Reviewer1623183님께서 Dec 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used 2 bottles already along with he shou wu, and I can say that I am benefited by the use of this. My moods are stable and not getting any episodes of depression. I have ordered some more of it. Thanks dragon herbs and i herb team.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Help my boyfriend quit smoking!

Reviewer1963165님께서 May 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

my boyfriend used this product along with Dragon Herb's Will Power to quit smoking. He has tried before, but has felt angry and miserable. This time he is smoke free for over 2 months (the longest in 25 years!) and he said it felt much easier and he didn't feel agitated.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

relaxed

CellRejuvenator님께서 Apr 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

this product is a slow progressive formula nothing is going to dramitacly happen over night but you will notice changes these being more content in yourself and a more relaxed attitude

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 14 상품