KO

iHerb 상품평

₩19,595

₩20,412

할인금액: ₩816 (4% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Helped with drug withdrawal !!!

Reviewer2483744님께서 Jan 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I went through a very, very difficult time coming off sleeping pills!!!! Coming off the medication caused my body to totally break down mentally and was unable to cope with anything. I lost a lot of weight and my nervous system was unable to cope with the withdrawal, this went on for a year while slowly trying to cut down the medication. I then came upon dragon herbs and was immediately drawn to taking this one. It was a life saver for me. After a couple of weeks I finally felt like I was returning to feeling normal again and I totally wish that I had found this before I decided to stop the medication. I highly recommend this product if you need help with your nervous system.

Better sleep

4891890158136804463님께서 May 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was left with insomnia after having two surgeries close together in April. After coming off the strong pain pills, I couldn't sleep, no matter what I tried. This formula started helping me to wind down at night within a week. I feel calmer. Highly recommend it for anxiety or insomnia.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Help my boyfriend quit smoking!

Reviewer1963165님께서 May 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

my boyfriend used this product along with Dragon Herb's Will Power to quit smoking. He has tried before, but has felt angry and miserable. This time he is smoke free for over 2 months (the longest in 25 years!) and he said it felt much easier and he didn't feel agitated.

very good !

iHerbMaster님께서 Oct 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have combined it with SHI arctic root and Dragon Herbs WillPower, and I m very centered when I must present something before a group of people, my voice doesnt shake anymore. Its effects are simillar to Tulsi(holly basil) !! But its cheaper.

Absolutely Amazing formula!

Reviewer1056396님께서 May 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking this for a while and I am feeling truly balanced, my mind is clear & I have felt since taking my life has really positively changed I am alot calmer and at peace no matter what is going on in the outside world! I highly recommend this product!!!!

relaxed

CellRejuvenator님께서 Apr 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

this product is a slow progressive formula nothing is going to dramitacly happen over night but you will notice changes these being more content in yourself and a more relaxed attitude

Brilliant Stuff

Reviewer2348333님께서 Apr 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

An absolute essential for myself, my family and my patients. Brilliant at all "overwhelmed" states, including bereavement, stress, sleeplessness etc. Also great for fear, anxiety, panic attacks. Highly, highly effective. With no side effects or withdrawal symptoms I recommend this 100 times for every time I recommend prescription anti-anxiety medicines. Grounding, calming, nurturing. Not just sedating - it also has an energetic quality (that is the point of chinese herbal medicine) that is soothing and nourishing to the heart. Brilliant and effective product.

shen tonic

Scottishdave님께서 Mar 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

An essential part of any chinese tonic herbal programme nurturing shen. Helps to relax,great price!!

Stabalizer

Reviewer1623183님께서 Dec 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used 2 bottles already along with he shou wu, and I can say that I am benefited by the use of this. My moods are stable and not getting any episodes of depression. I have ordered some more of it. Thanks dragon herbs and i herb team.

AWESOME For A Peaceful, Balanced, Spiritual Feeling

Reviewer1729995님께서 Dec 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This formula is soooo calming; I just can't get upset about anything. I've been taking 3 capsules, 2 times/day. It also helps the immune system with this amount and the liver because of bupleurum. I love all of Dragon Herbs products. They are very potent. After I build your immune system in a couple of months with some of their formulas, I've found I can lower the dose to 3 capsules/day. Also, if I do get mildly sick, I take more.

상품 1-10 중 전체 14 상품