KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

5451183085980022981님께서 Mar 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Does the job.

the jury is out

Reviewer1014095님께서 Apr 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking these for a couple of weeks now, so I can't notice anything significantly improved about my digestion or gastro-intestinal health. I think it will take some time for this product to help build up my digestive flora as it claims to do, so I will continue to use it.

probiotics

healthfanaticperth님께서 May 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this brand been using it for years

Great

Reviewer3118920님께서 Jul 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I couldn't tolerate long term antibiotics for lyme without this product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Feel the difference in energy levels and stomach

5226829460589734165님께서 Oct 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Absolutely a great product. Everytime I have started using Ohhira´s Propiotics my stomach feels more stable and there is also a ´boost´ to overal energy level after few days of use.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Like the small size and that it doesn't need refrigeration

5200975038516782617님께서 Dec 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Haven't used enough of these to comment on effectiveness yet. I will say however they are small in size and very easy to swallow (which I like as I'm not one for big tablets haha). Rating qualified: on the bits I like I've rated it 4/5 as a rating was required for me to submit this review.

Dr. Ohhira's Essential Formulas Probiotics

Reviewer1485994님께서 Feb 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Thank you for making this product available. It really works! However, I am wondering if it would be possible for you to offer the professional formula which is what my health practitioner recommends.

Ohira Probiotic

Reviewer2628795님께서 Feb 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works great!

Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics

Reviewer1232045님께서 Sep 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Had some heavy bloating and pain in my intestines the first week,took them 2 times per day and cut back to 1 a day and I am fine now. Don't know what to expect but it is supposed to be good for you. Suzy Cohen(drugmuggers) highly reccomended them. Chris Gotje

good stuff

testosteroni님께서 Sep 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Makes my stomach work!