KO

₩56,309

₩70,386

할인금액: ₩14,077 (20% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Seems Like A Good Product

4924636139999126085님께서 Jan 17, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is expensive, and it isn't some miracle life saver, but I do think it helps. I started taking it mainly because I've had chronic intermitent yeast infections / thrush for the past eighteen months, and wanted some support seriously getting rid of it in conjunction with diet and lifestyle changes. I haven't had another bought of candida since starting it, about 2.5 weeks ago. I've been taking less than the recommended dose - only 1 or 2 capsules a day, usually at night on an empty stomach. I don't like pounding 4 a day because I don't think it's necessary. I think it's a good product and would recommend it, although I really can't say definitively whether it's so much better than cheaper brands.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good product, worked for me. Expensive though

5336017904315023203님께서 Sep 29, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started taking these with omega 3 and vitamin D maybe 7 months ago in hopes of curing different allergies which had started to pop up in the past 2 years and maybe getting some improvement on my mild acne. All my life i've never had any allergies but i used to get a lot of antibiotics for my often infected ears. In the past couple of years i started noticing some minor allergic symptoms like hayfever, some nuts and fruits made my thtoat and mouth a bit sore and i also got sick whenever i got into contact with anyone who had a cold etc.. these symptoms got worse over time to the point that for example i could not eat nuts without getting aa incapacitating stomach ache or go out without my earlobes and fingers swelling to double their size. After about 4 months taking these ( 2 pills a day) i started noticing reduced symptoms and after six months i have no allergies left except a maybe a mild tingle in my throat after eating hazelnuts or such. I have not gotten sick once during this time except a food poisoning once but that doesnt really count. No noticeable improvement on my skin unfortunately but it wasnt that bad to begin with. Also an added bonus is that my stomach works like clockwork now. I would have continued ordering but at 60 bucks a month with postage, it's gotten too steep for my students budget. I rate it at 4 stars just because i cant order it anymore because of the price, but considering how well the product worked i wouldnt really say its overpriced

Feeling good

5470784002743533770님께서 Aug 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been on this product for about 2 weeks now. Although I don't feel a huge significant difference but I have to say after taking this probiotics I go to the washroom more often. Will continue taking it!<3

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

5384116905983830145님께서 May 08, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent quality and small in size.

Hyvä tuote

Reviewer1196989님께서 May 20, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Laadukas, hyvä probiootti!

Works well

5256825326782035037님께서 Jun 28, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ordered multiple times. It works well on my digestive system.

Probiotics

Reviewer2820215님께서 Mar 19, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Made my digestion to work better. I use a packet if necessary.

A good one

5185999147855557324님께서 Apr 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

One of the leading brands in the field. Caused minor bloating but that is associated with the process of gut bacteria improving.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

5514990072715939917님께서 Jan 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

good

실제 주문자가 작성한 글

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5451183085980022981님께서 Mar 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Does the job.