KO

iHerb 상품평

₩55,873

₩69,841

할인금액: ₩13,968 (20% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

12 Plus

Reviewer2564153님께서 May 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am still taking one capsule in the morning and one in the evening. So far I haven't noticed a big difference.

Probiotics 12 plus

Reviewer1231966님께서 Aug 17, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am afirm believer in probiotics and Dr. Ohhira's have been the right choice for me. I also believe everyone should be on probiotics an a daily basis, in this poluted enviroment we live in it's a must.

it's ok

Reviewer2378165님께서 Sep 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I guess I was expecting much more - the reviews sold me on the product - yet I have not seen a lot of results from this.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Didnt experience the expected results

Rosiee님께서 Sep 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product worked when i started to take it (experienced gas, bloating) but still it did not work in the way i would like to be( laxative effect). The potency is not one of the highest too considering that there are products with 30-50 billion per capsule(this having only one).

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not sure it's worth the price

CoolinArizona님께서 Jan 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm really not noticing much difference from this product to the one I was using for pro-biotics. It's very pricey and I don't believe worth it. There are other that work just as well for less money

not sure yet

Reviewer1237421님께서 Jun 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Been using this for a few weeks They seem to have some positive effect, but they appear less effective than primal defense from garden of life

Can't tell the difference

Reviewer1897558님께서 Dec 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking these Ohhira's probiotics almost three months now. I don't feel that my stomach has been less upset than usual, instead I feel that at times it's been even more sensitive. Overall I can't say I've noticed a difference between this product and the ones I can buy from the local pharmacy.

just okay

fitandfortysomething님께서 Aug 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

expensive and not a miracle worker

This is not a rating

Reviewer1071816님께서 Oct 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I haven't used these yet, but have to fill in something to rate my other products... so the rating is "nothing" at the moment (not 3 star, I just took the average).

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer1849347님께서 Apr 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Cause serious bloat during initial stage, not sure if it will get better. Too early to tell.

상품 21-30 중 전체 41 상품