KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Saved my Sanity..

Reviewer1325920님께서 May 24, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I found out about this product from my Accupuncturist. I have suffered with a nervous stomach since childhood. Then in the mid-90's had a terrible parasite /stomach infection incident while living in Mexico City. All kinds or Dr.s, tests and RX, nothing helped. This product has been the first to put my system back to normal and I wouldn't go a day without it.

Great probiotic

Reviewer2801716님께서 Aug 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I read all the reviews of this product and figured I should try since I have tried many probiotics. I took 5 on the first day (a loading dose) as one reviewer suggested which seemed to reset my stomach by reducing bloating and calming everything down. I have been taking one in the morning and one at night. I have noticed a significant decrease in bloating. I feel better and have more energy overall. Its been 2 weeks so far and I will continue taking it. This seems to be one of the best probiotics I have tried so far. I supplement with Kefir drinks which depending on the brand has 20 billion plus, live cultures in it. You can get this at any healthy markets in the dairy aisle. The also make coconut kefir and juice kefir which are dairy free. I would highly recommend trying that in addition to probiotics. I have been searching for years for products that work.

Best Probiotic

Reviewer3127990님께서 Jan 08, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This probiotic is great. My daughter suffered from allergies a lot. Put her on these probiotics and olive leaf extract--she never has allergies and never gets sick!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Dr Ohirra's is the absolute best probiotic on the market

Reviewer1911909님께서 Oct 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Dr Ohirra's is not just a probiotic but it is its own self contained ecosystem with prebiotics and it is designed to seek out your individual good bacterial needs in your intestines and replenish and support them. It also contains vitamins and minerals and other nutrients to leave you much better than before you took it. If you take antibiotics you should take one of these at night on an empty stomach to remodel and re-balance the intestinal balance of proportionate good bacteria, bad bacteria and intestinal yeast that is supposed to live in balanced harmony that the antibiotic specifically throws off. In my humble opinion I think its the best. I am a mom of four kids one with autism and all of us benefit from the good health it provides. We have been able to stay away from doctor visits for more than three years but before we found these non refrigerated take with you anytime gems we were living at the doctor and taking coarse after coarse of antibiotics leaving us sicker than when we went in. Wishing you all good health!

Fantastic Probiotcs

Reviewer1098400님께서 Sep 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

These probiotics were recommended by my doctor to help with Candida control and they've not only helped get rid of the yeast, but help keep me regular and my digestion has improved.

Effective

Reviewer3110915님께서 Jun 02, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the first probiotic I have used that you can tell is working. My digestion & elimination is stronger, and my son does not get ear infections anymore. We have spent alot of money on different types of probiotics, and I am glad I did not give up before trying this one.

The Best

Reviewer2741149님께서 Oct 27, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

The only supplement I've found that keeps my candida at bay. Also, I haven't had the flu/cold in over two years since taking this. Fantastic!!!

best probiotics

Reviewer2284833님께서 May 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can't live without these probiotics. I had to go without them for 2 weeks because I was out of town (iherb delivers to my home) and I noticed immediately that I needed them. Once I got home and back on them, I felt better. Helps relieve multiple digestive issues like... bloating, pain, constipation, diarrhea, gas, indigestion, nausea. You can chew them for stomach issues and swallow them for the rest of your digestion symptoms. These probiotics will not grow mold or fungus and have a non-refridgerated shelf-life of three years. They have their own food supply, so are very stable. I had a wound that wasn't healing and I put a tiny bit on it and it healed up nicely. Very high quality product!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good product, rising price though.

Reviewer2990411님께서 Dec 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using Dr. Ohhira's Essential Formulas for a couple of years now. I am very happy with the product but I was not happy to see the over $10 price jump this fall. I am at the highest price point I am willing to pay for this product, so unfortunately, if the price goes any higher, I'll be forced to look elsewhere for this product.

Ulcerative Colitis Miracle

Reviewer2656358님께서 Jul 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had been suffering with uncontrollable UC for several months - constant urgency, diarrhea, bleeding and frequency. Certain foods were just not tolerated and would send things off in a downward spiral. I was a prisoner of my bathroom. I took Dr. Ohirra's probitotics in conjunction with penicillin VK and it cleared up the UC symptoms in a few days (started with 2 in AM, 1 PM first week - now taking just 1 in AM before eating). I can now tolerate the foods, too, that were a problem. Mentioned this miracle to a friend with exact same problem with their UC. They started the probiotics, but no penicillin, and their symptoms are gone, too (not sure what role, if any the penicillin played for me, but need to note its use. BTW, I tested not-positive for parasites, etc, just the week before). For you folks with UC that has become untreatable with conventional drugs (was on Asacol at max dosage in conjunction with Mesalamine) this is a UC miracle! I tried the other, very expensive, refrigerated probiotic to no avail, Dr Ohirra's are the best.

상품 11-20 중 전체 632 상품