KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

It is good.

Reviewer1217474님께서 Nov 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

The motion has improved. I want to continue. As having gone up the value is regrettable.

Dr. Ohhira's Probiotic 12 PLUS Original Formula

Reviewer1684721님께서 Mar 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product was recommended by my healthcare practitioner, over another probiotic I was using at the time. I was happy enough with the "pearls" I already used, but I do beleive that on the whole,this product is even more effective. I do not see the point of the Ohhira Professional Formula with this product, and the increased costs associated with it, when this product (12 Plus Original Formula) ingredient listing is essentially the same. A product is either truthful in its claims, and a quality product, or it's not. I hope this has been helpful.

i think its good

Reviewer1268558님께서 May 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think its good my stools are slowly coming back but not as fast results as others on here.i herb great shipping really fast and safe thanks!

Wonderful Product

Reviewer2367933님께서 Feb 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've taken Dr. Ohhira's probiotics for about 3-4 months now and I've noticed a difference in the way my stomach feels. I used to have a lot of issues with bloating, gas, and all around discomfort and since I've taken the probiotics as directed, I've noticed a considerable difference and I've become more regular as well.

Seems Like A Good Product

4924636139999126085님께서 Jan 17, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is expensive, and it isn't some miracle life saver, but I do think it helps. I started taking it mainly because I've had chronic intermitent yeast infections / thrush for the past eighteen months, and wanted some support seriously getting rid of it in conjunction with diet and lifestyle changes. I haven't had another bought of candida since starting it, about 2.5 weeks ago. I've been taking less than the recommended dose - only 1 or 2 capsules a day, usually at night on an empty stomach. I don't like pounding 4 a day because I don't think it's necessary. I think it's a good product and would recommend it, although I really can't say definitively whether it's so much better than cheaper brands.

Feeling good

5470784002743533770님께서 Aug 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been on this product for about 2 weeks now. Although I don't feel a huge significant difference but I have to say after taking this probiotics I go to the washroom more often. Will continue taking it!<3

Probiotics

Reviewer2820215님께서 Mar 19, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Made my digestion to work better. I use a packet if necessary.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good product, worked for me. Expensive though

5336017904315023203님께서 Sep 29, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started taking these with omega 3 and vitamin D maybe 7 months ago in hopes of curing different allergies which had started to pop up in the past 2 years and maybe getting some improvement on my mild acne. All my life i've never had any allergies but i used to get a lot of antibiotics for my often infected ears. In the past couple of years i started noticing some minor allergic symptoms like hayfever, some nuts and fruits made my thtoat and mouth a bit sore and i also got sick whenever i got into contact with anyone who had a cold etc.. these symptoms got worse over time to the point that for example i could not eat nuts without getting aa incapacitating stomach ache or go out without my earlobes and fingers swelling to double their size. After about 4 months taking these ( 2 pills a day) i started noticing reduced symptoms and after six months i have no allergies left except a maybe a mild tingle in my throat after eating hazelnuts or such. I have not gotten sick once during this time except a food poisoning once but that doesnt really count. No noticeable improvement on my skin unfortunately but it wasnt that bad to begin with. Also an added bonus is that my stomach works like clockwork now. I would have continued ordering but at 60 bucks a month with postage, it's gotten too steep for my students budget. I rate it at 4 stars just because i cant order it anymore because of the price, but considering how well the product worked i wouldnt really say its overpriced

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

5384116905983830145님께서 May 08, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent quality and small in size.

Hyvä tuote

Reviewer1196989님께서 May 20, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Laadukas, hyvä probiootti!