KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩54,496

₩68,119

할인금액: ₩13,624 (20% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Feeling good

5470784002743533770님께서 Aug 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been on this product for about 2 weeks now. Although I don't feel a huge significant difference but I have to say after taking this probiotics I go to the washroom more often. Will continue taking it!<3

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Works well for my gastric but a bit expensive for maintenance use.

Reviewer3297207님께서 Apr 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

A good one

5185999147855557324님께서 Apr 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

One of the leading brands in the field. Caused minor bloating but that is associated with the process of gut bacteria improving.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Has made some good difference...

Al-Pacino님께서 Feb 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started taking this about 2.5 months ago to try and improve my chronic constipation (years). I am already beginning to see some changes and about 30% to 50% more stools.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Impressive formula

5677327641569616529님께서 Oct 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am having digestive problems so chose this product over other probiotics. My only complaint is the capsules casings are made from animal gelatine. Even though I am mostly vegan I chose this over other products though.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

대장암 수술하신 아빠 사드렸는데

Reviewer2061750님께서 Oct 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

괜찮은 것 같아요 휴대하기도 편하고 직접 안 먹어봐서 효과는 뭐라 말할 수 없지만 안 먹는거보다야 낫겠죠 다 좋은데 가격이 너무 세서 재구매는 망설여지는 제품

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Work

5282778767263760599님께서 Sep 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Almost finish the box now. I normally excrete once a day but with this sometime twice a day. When I eat right, my stool is long large and solid. Looks kinda healthy to me. Also feel that my immune system is in good condition. I felt I came close to catching a cold several times this month. But have to attribute this benefit to the local herb I took at the time as well. This is my first probiotic apart from Yakult so I can not compare. I will try Now probiotic next because of the price. But I know that if allelse fail, I will come back to Dr Ohhira.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer1660363님께서 Sep 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

NurseEmily님께서 Sep 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

But i prefer one in the billions not millions

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

a good alternative

kanaca님께서 Aug 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this product from time to time, on rotation with Nature's Plus probiotic.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

상품 11-20 중 전체 127 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »