KO

₩56,268

₩70,334

할인금액: ₩14,067 (20% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

It is good.

Reviewer1217474님께서 Nov 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

The motion has improved. I want to continue. As having gone up the value is regrettable.

So far so good

Reviewer1736350님께서 Feb 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I decided to try this for irritable bowel. I took the loading dose for 5 days as suggested. After day 2, I had some stomach cramps and I was gassy but I continued using the product. After day 4, the cramps and gassiness subsided. I am now 3 days into the regular dosing (1 in the AM, 1 in the PM). So far so good but it is too early to tell if it is doing anything. I wrote the review now in case anyone tries this and has gas or cramps. It seems to subside after several days usage.

Dr. Ohhira's Probiotic 12 PLUS Original Formula

Reviewer1684721님께서 Mar 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product was recommended by my healthcare practitioner, over another probiotic I was using at the time. I was happy enough with the "pearls" I already used, but I do beleive that on the whole,this product is even more effective. I do not see the point of the Ohhira Professional Formula with this product, and the increased costs associated with it, when this product (12 Plus Original Formula) ingredient listing is essentially the same. A product is either truthful in its claims, and a quality product, or it's not. I hope this has been helpful.

i think its good

Reviewer1268558님께서 May 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think its good my stools are slowly coming back but not as fast results as others on here.i herb great shipping really fast and safe thanks!

Wonderful Product

Reviewer2367933님께서 Feb 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've taken Dr. Ohhira's probiotics for about 3-4 months now and I've noticed a difference in the way my stomach feels. I used to have a lot of issues with bloating, gas, and all around discomfort and since I've taken the probiotics as directed, I've noticed a considerable difference and I've become more regular as well.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

This works for me, will continue to use

Reviewer2828609님께서 May 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've a weird stomach, which seems better so far, will continue; since capsule has carrageenan--bad for my stomach!--I cut the tip off and squeeze into my mouth or on a spoon, etc. and swollow.

great stuff

Reviewer1329302님께서 Nov 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

effective immediately, was feeling better within 72 hours.

...

Reviewer2767577님께서 Nov 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good probiotics. Recommended by my nutritionist, took my stomach some days to settle into them, but that is normal.

Impressive formula

5677327641569616529님께서 Oct 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am having digestive problems so chose this product over other probiotics. My only complaint is the capsules casings are made from animal gelatine. Even though I am mostly vegan I chose this over other products though.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Has made some good difference...

Al-Pacino님께서 Feb 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started taking this about 2.5 months ago to try and improve my chronic constipation (years). I am already beginning to see some changes and about 30% to 50% more stools.

상품 11-20 중 전체 131 상품