KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩54,735

₩68,419

할인금액: ₩13,684 (20% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Not helpful for candida in my experience

Reviewer2457263님께서 Feb 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I did the loading phase for 6 days (1 box), and have been taking 2-4 per day for the second box. To be honest, I was hoping to notice some difference between these and normal probiotics, in conjunction with my anti-candida routine. Haven't noticed any difference.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

works great if you take 10 capsules a day.

estranged님께서 Sep 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

When I take 10 capsules a day, I feel great, my digestion improves and there is an overall sense of wellbeing. It even lowers my blood pressure. Of course I can't pay 43$ for only six days. If I take the recommended dose of 2 capsules a day, I feel nothing. May be it is still doing some benefit inside, but I feel nothing. Culturelle is the only product that fixes the loose stools problem.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Disappointing

Reviewer3305150님께서 Aug 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Expensive product that is supposed to be a best seller. Did not help at all. Have had problems with regularity and this product did nothing to help.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

probiotics

Reviewer1301975님께서 Mar 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

i have been taking this product for over a month and don't see much difference. i have gone back to primal defense but am still taking one a day of dr. ohhira

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

caused bloating

Reviewer2442207님께서 Apr 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

i had severe bloating the entire 30 days i was on this. it did help solidify my stools, but the positive effects of it were lost on me. would not re-order.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Nina

Reviewer2754236님께서 Feb 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

People with digestive problems will be surprised to see this product in a hard to digest gel-capsule. I learned to crunch it with my teeth to get the contents out before swallowing. At first, I was unaware of the loading concept but followed that protocol when I read here about that. I have used 3 boxes and can't tell a remarkable difference in my digestion. I doubt I will continue this product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

o

Reviewer1482846님께서 Oct 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

make my stomach feel sick.. not but i think it may be helpint

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

expected faster results

Reviewer1860405님께서 Aug 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I didn't notice the 'uploading' dosage at the beginning so I will try it a bit longer to see if there are better results.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Dr. Ohhiras Essnetial Formulas Probiotics 12 plus formula

Reviewer1618710님께서 Apr 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

didn't notice any difference in my symptoms after using the product for 10 days and following the instructions

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Probiotics

Reviewer2777666님께서 Nov 15, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

After three Boxes i have not experenced any noticible difference.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 11-20 중 전체 21 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »