KO

평가 2-star
정렬

상품 6-10 중 전체 21 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Okay for a couple of weeks, then nothing different

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3081436님께서 Feb 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

After I got past the initial bloating this caused the first week or so (I realize everyone is different), this seemed to help... for about two weeks. After that, I didn't see anything different with my gut. Wasn't worth the price for me. Based on all the rave reviews, I went from a Thorne probiotic to this one to see if there was a difference. Nope. I'm back to the Thorne. It always does the trick for me and my probiotic needs.

disappointing

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

beb534님께서 Feb 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

i went through about 6 months of these and saw no improvement. very disappointing as the reviews here sounded so good. i suspect if you already have decent health these are good to supplment for matinence and prevention, but if you have gut issues or comprimised health these are unlikely to improve the condition.

Overpriced and useless

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

LouLou님께서 Mar 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Did nothing to help my gut. Very expensive.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Not helpful for candida in my experience

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2457263님께서 Feb 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I did the loading phase for 6 days (1 box), and have been taking 2-4 per day for the second box. To be honest, I was hoping to notice some difference between these and normal probiotics, in conjunction with my anti-candida routine. Haven't noticed any difference.

Not yet convinced

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1634523님께서 Feb 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was really excited about trying these after reading all the positive reviews. I suffer greatly with ibs and candida, so I had high hopes that i might see some improvement. Took them for a period of about 2 months at varying doses and didnt notice any change in my symptoms. If i could afford it, I would like to continue at a high dosage morning and night, but obviously they are expensive and like i said, no improvement. I sometimes think that commercial antibiotics are a bit of a have.. Wish i had better results to report!

상품 6-10 중 전체 21 상품