KO

iHerb 상품평

₩55,044

₩68,804

할인금액: ₩13,761 (20% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Don't care for it

Reviewer1758778님께서 Mar 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered this on a recommendation of a friend, but have to say I was disappointed. I can't feel a difference at all. The New Chapter spoonable probiotic powder is so far the best I have tried out.

No differnce

Reviewer2730476님께서 Oct 16, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have not noticed any difference or benefit.

Dr. Ohhiras Essnetial Formulas Probiotics 12 plus formula

Reviewer1618710님께서 Apr 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

didn't notice any difference in my symptoms after using the product for 10 days and following the instructions

Disappointing

Reviewer3305150님께서 Aug 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Expensive product that is supposed to be a best seller. Did not help at all. Have had problems with regularity and this product did nothing to help.

expected faster results

Reviewer1860405님께서 Aug 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I didn't notice the 'uploading' dosage at the beginning so I will try it a bit longer to see if there are better results.

Nothing special

Reviewer2956356님께서 Apr 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I didn't see or feel any difference with this product. It is expensive and I know there are other probiotic formulas that are high quality but not as pricy.

not for me

Reviewer2564204님께서 Aug 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

i just tried it and it didn't work. in fact it is to strong for my body, while taking it i had strange disconforts in several parts of the body, and also made worst my insomnia. jarrow formula was better for me, maybe a lighter formula, but it helped better with my constipation.

o

Reviewer1482846님께서 Oct 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

make my stomach feel sick.. not but i think it may be helpint

probiotics

Reviewer1301975님께서 Mar 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

i have been taking this product for over a month and don't see much difference. i have gone back to primal defense but am still taking one a day of dr. ohhira

review

5640460029851123763님께서 May 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I could not get used to taking this 1 hour before or 1.5 hours after.Also the shelf life "use by 10-31-16"for a probiotic makes me wonder how fresh is it? DAC

상품 11-20 중 전체 21 상품