KO

₩52,915

₩66,144

할인금액: ₩13,229 (20% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

caused bloating

Reviewer2442207님께서 Apr 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

i had severe bloating the entire 30 days i was on this. it did help solidify my stools, but the positive effects of it were lost on me. would not re-order.

Probiotics

Reviewer2777666님께서 Nov 15, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

After three Boxes i have not experenced any noticible difference.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

works great if you take 10 capsules a day.

estranged님께서 Sep 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

When I take 10 capsules a day, I feel great, my digestion improves and there is an overall sense of wellbeing. It even lowers my blood pressure. Of course I can't pay 43$ for only six days. If I take the recommended dose of 2 capsules a day, I feel nothing. May be it is still doing some benefit inside, but I feel nothing. Culturelle is the only product that fixes the loose stools problem.

contains carrageenan

Reviewer1399542님께서 Jan 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used to buy this or the Professional Formula, but it contains carrageenan...Not good for the gut. Can cause "bloat belly" and other G.I. problems. Check out the website 'Cornucopia' or do other search to learn about this ingredient and the damage it causes.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Okay for a couple of weeks, then nothing different

Reviewer3081436님께서 Feb 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

After I got past the initial bloating this caused the first week or so (I realize everyone is different), this seemed to help... for about two weeks. After that, I didn't see anything different with my gut. Wasn't worth the price for me. Based on all the rave reviews, I went from a Thorne probiotic to this one to see if there was a difference. Nope. I'm back to the Thorne. It always does the trick for me and my probiotic needs.

disappointing

beb534님께서 Feb 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

i went through about 6 months of these and saw no improvement. very disappointing as the reviews here sounded so good. i suspect if you already have decent health these are good to supplment for matinence and prevention, but if you have gut issues or comprimised health these are unlikely to improve the condition.

Dr. Ohhiras Essnetial Formulas Probiotics 12 plus formula

Reviewer1618710님께서 Apr 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

didn't notice any difference in my symptoms after using the product for 10 days and following the instructions

No differnce

Reviewer2730476님께서 Oct 16, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have not noticed any difference or benefit.

Disappointing

Reviewer3305150님께서 Aug 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Expensive product that is supposed to be a best seller. Did not help at all. Have had problems with regularity and this product did nothing to help.

Nina

Reviewer2754236님께서 Feb 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

People with digestive problems will be surprised to see this product in a hard to digest gel-capsule. I learned to crunch it with my teeth to get the contents out before swallowing. At first, I was unaware of the loading concept but followed that protocol when I read here about that. I have used 3 boxes and can't tell a remarkable difference in my digestion. I doubt I will continue this product.

상품 1-10 중 전체 21 상품