KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Inc., 프로바이오틱스, 오리지날 포뮬라, 60정

₩53,551
₩66,939
할인금액: ₩13,388 (20% 할인)
1009 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.4 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 2-star
다른 상품평 (121)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 21 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

caused bloating

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2442207님께서 Apr 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

i had severe bloating the entire 30 days i was on this. it did help solidify my stools, but the positive effects of it were lost on me. would not re-order.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Probiotics

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2777666님께서 Nov 15, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

After three Boxes i have not experenced any noticible difference.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

works great if you take 10 capsules a day.

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

estranged님께서 Sep 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

When I take 10 capsules a day, I feel great, my digestion improves and there is an overall sense of wellbeing. It even lowers my blood pressure. Of course I can't pay 43$ for only six days. If I take the recommended dose of 2 capsules a day, I feel nothing. May be it is still doing some benefit inside, but I feel nothing. Culturelle is the only product that fixes the loose stools problem.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Okay for a couple of weeks, then nothing different

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3081436님께서 Feb 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

After I got past the initial bloating this caused the first week or so (I realize everyone is different), this seemed to help... for about two weeks. After that, I didn't see anything different with my gut. Wasn't worth the price for me. Based on all the rave reviews, I went from a Thorne probiotic to this one to see if there was a difference. Nope. I'm back to the Thorne. It always does the trick for me and my probiotic needs.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

contains carrageenan

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1399542님께서 Jan 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used to buy this or the Professional Formula, but it contains carrageenan...Not good for the gut. Can cause "bloat belly" and other G.I. problems. Check out the website 'Cornucopia' or do other search to learn about this ingredient and the damage it causes.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 21 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »