KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩57,621
₩72,026
할인금액: ₩14,405 (20% 할인)
1016 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.4 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 2-star
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 21 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

caused bloating

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2442207님께서 Apr 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

i had severe bloating the entire 30 days i was on this. it did help solidify my stools, but the positive effects of it were lost on me. would not re-order.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Probiotics

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2777666님께서 Nov 15, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

After three Boxes i have not experenced any noticible difference.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

works great if you take 10 capsules a day.

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

estranged님께서 Sep 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

When I take 10 capsules a day, I feel great, my digestion improves and there is an overall sense of wellbeing. It even lowers my blood pressure. Of course I can't pay 43$ for only six days. If I take the recommended dose of 2 capsules a day, I feel nothing. May be it is still doing some benefit inside, but I feel nothing. Culturelle is the only product that fixes the loose stools problem.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

contains carrageenan

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1399542님께서 Jan 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used to buy this or the Professional Formula, but it contains carrageenan...Not good for the gut. Can cause "bloat belly" and other G.I. problems. Check out the website 'Cornucopia' or do other search to learn about this ingredient and the damage it causes.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Nina

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2754236님께서 Feb 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

People with digestive problems will be surprised to see this product in a hard to digest gel-capsule. I learned to crunch it with my teeth to get the contents out before swallowing. At first, I was unaware of the loading concept but followed that protocol when I read here about that. I have used 3 boxes and can't tell a remarkable difference in my digestion. I doubt I will continue this product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 21 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »