KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

gave me itchy rashes

5024160958393594531님께서 Dec 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product gave me itchy red rashes. So, I gave it to somebody else. They didn't seem to get the rashes.

review

5640460029851123763님께서 May 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I could not get used to taking this 1 hour before or 1.5 hours after.Also the shelf life "use by 10-31-16"for a probiotic makes me wonder how fresh is it? DAC

contains carrageenan

Reviewer1399542님께서 Jan 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used to buy this or the Professional Formula, but it contains carrageenan...Not good for the gut. Can cause "bloat belly" and other G.I. problems. Check out the website 'Cornucopia' or do other search to learn about this ingredient and the damage it causes.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Overpriced and useless

LouLou님께서 Mar 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Did nothing to help my gut. Very expensive.

disappointing

beb534님께서 Feb 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

i went through about 6 months of these and saw no improvement. very disappointing as the reviews here sounded so good. i suspect if you already have decent health these are good to supplment for matinence and prevention, but if you have gut issues or comprimised health these are unlikely to improve the condition.

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Okay for a couple of weeks, then nothing different

Reviewer3081436님께서 Feb 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

After I got past the initial bloating this caused the first week or so (I realize everyone is different), this seemed to help... for about two weeks. After that, I didn't see anything different with my gut. Wasn't worth the price for me. Based on all the rave reviews, I went from a Thorne probiotic to this one to see if there was a difference. Nope. I'm back to the Thorne. It always does the trick for me and my probiotic needs.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

not for me

Reviewer2564204님께서 Aug 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

i just tried it and it didn't work. in fact it is to strong for my body, while taking it i had strange disconforts in several parts of the body, and also made worst my insomnia. jarrow formula was better for me, maybe a lighter formula, but it helped better with my constipation.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Nothing special

Reviewer2956356님께서 Apr 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I didn't see or feel any difference with this product. It is expensive and I know there are other probiotic formulas that are high quality but not as pricy.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Don't care for it

Reviewer1758778님께서 Mar 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered this on a recommendation of a friend, but have to say I was disappointed. I can't feel a difference at all. The New Chapter spoonable probiotic powder is so far the best I have tried out.

Not yet convinced

Reviewer1634523님께서 Feb 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was really excited about trying these after reading all the positive reviews. I suffer greatly with ibs and candida, so I had high hopes that i might see some improvement. Took them for a period of about 2 months at varying doses and didnt notice any change in my symptoms. If i could afford it, I would like to continue at a high dosage morning and night, but obviously they are expensive and like i said, no improvement. I sometimes think that commercial antibiotics are a bit of a have.. Wish i had better results to report!

상품 1-10 중 전체 21 상품