KO

₩12,036

₩14,781

할인금액: ₩2,746 (19% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Work as expected

Reviewer2756192님께서 Nov 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this zinc because it doesn't have any magnesium stearate.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Having strange side effects otherwise good quality

Reviewer1506277님께서 Feb 28, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

My only issue is I am having strange side effects that I normally do not get when taking supplements. I get stomach pains sometimes and then the second night of taking these I had problems sleeping because my legs felt abnormally warm. Also the amount of only 30 capsules is a bit low for the price. Most other zinc products have more like 90-100 caps per bottle.

A bit over priced.

BrendaRoss님께서 Apr 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I found Mercola's product are okay in quality, but a bit over priced. There are better products at lower prices around.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Chelated zinc. No animal derivatives!

Reviewer2033686님께서 Oct 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an excellent zinc supplement. I take one daily and feel great!

Essential mineral

5472773624811810040님께서 Apr 07, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this as an alternative to Dragon Herbs ANT liquid. I alternate these two with great results

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

No more white spots on fingernails

4889832282005896636님께서 Oct 10, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this product because my husband had severe white spots and streaks on his fingernails, which are a sign of zinc deficiency. We could see the spots and streaks diminishing on his nails even before the first bottle of Mercola zinc was finished. He continues to take the zinc and his nails look remarkably improved. He has been taking this product for several months now and it continues to help.

Great!

5225540820459862530님께서 Oct 25, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is the best zinc I ever tried.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5628859795678423817님께서 Nov 30, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's the best zinc complex l ever eat.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Highly pleased reorder regularly.

Reviewer2073121님께서 Apr 04, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am always pleased with Dr. Mercola's products. From what I read about his research and products he is always on the cutting edge keeping up with recent research.

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품