KO

₩45,261

할인금액: ₩12,363 (27% 할인)

상품평 쓰기
  • 본 제품은 제한된 기간에만 판매가 가능합니다:

본 상품은 온도에 민감하여 저온 보관이 필요한 제품입니다. 본 상품은 날씨로 인한 제품 변형이 발생될 수 있으므로 여름 동안(6월15일 - 9월 30일) 판매되지 않습니다. 9월 30일 이후 재판매될 계획이며,10월 부터 다음해 6월 중순까지 정상적으로 구매가 가능합니다.

• 고객 평점

평가 | 영어
    한국어 (0)
    정렬

I love these!

Reviewer3071503님께서 Apr 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can't keep them in the house for long because they taste so good--and are healthy too.

Yummy GOOD!

Reviewer1265144님께서 Jan 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

These ere really good! Very satisfying! I gave one to my friend to try, she loved it, and she asked me to order some for her!

okay bar

Reviewer1662056님께서 Apr 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Rather mediocre as far as taste goes. It does have a distinctive flavor that is neither very good nor very bad. It is rather insipid tasting like luke warm milk. However, it is good in its own way. At this point, I am undecided whether I will reorder another time.

Cocoa Cassava Bar

Reviewer2231079님께서 Mar 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Probably my favourite iherb product as it not only tastes good but is good for you and satisfies your hunger.

The Ultimate Snack!

GoNatural님께서 Mar 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

My goodness what a delicious energy bar! It has a prefect balance of tastes, is slightly crispy with a great texture. Perfect when I'm on the run and don't have time to cook. Of all the energy bars I've tried, this is the best.

Healthy and delicious

Reviewer2411129님께서 Aug 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel more energy.

Nutritious Snack

5601920005423657168님께서 Feb 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Dr Mercola has gone to great lengths to include as many healthy ingredients in this energy bar. Look no further if you want a organic dark chocolate energy bar that isn't loaded with sugar.

One of my favorites

GeraGyventi님께서 Apr 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This became one of the favorites among Energy Bars on iHerb. I love chia and I love chocolate. Beautiful combination of both!

Organic Energy Bars

5066374383033566471님께서 Feb 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

The pefect snack on the go! Guilt free AND you are doing the right thing avoiding artifical sweeteners and GMOs. Dr Mercola really knows his stuff! Love, love, love this product!

Tasty

Reviewer3132782님께서 Feb 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice bar - tastes great. Love that it is gluten free.

상품 1-10 중 전체 11 상품