KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Best whey, no isolates, natural flavor, natural sweetner

celestialleo님께서 Oct 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Miracle whey is one of the very few whey products that does NOT use protein isolates, which can actually be toxic as the amino acids are separated using acids and are not natural.

Delicious vanilla flavor

5725737770823097803님께서 Mar 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have only tried one other protein shake and I am generally not a shake kind of person. But I purchased this when I saw it on sale and I really love it! I use one scoop with about a cup of almond milk and about 3/4-1 cup of fruit (peaches or a banana or strawberries). This shake is seriously delicious. It's sweet like vanilla ice cream but with such a high protein density. I haven't tried it with the recommended two scoops. My guess is it will be a heavier with possibly more of a artificial taste to it.

excellent

Reviewer1631757님께서 Apr 21, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Amazing quality - my nails are strong for once and I noticeably have more energy. Wouldn't be without it now.

Great taste, great product

5681541223830333043님께서 Nov 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

In overall a great product, smooth vanilla taste, mixes fine to liquids. Only con is a bit beefy pricing, but the quality is better than most of the other whey products I've seen.

Too sweet....

ManxKat님께서 Feb 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Too sweet, too many ingredients, mixes slowly. But okay. Helps the ;grasses powders to taste better, though!

High Quality

Bohemia님께서 Aug 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great taste but may be just a tad on the tough side to mix without a blender or A REALLY GOOD BLENDER BOTTLE - THEY HAVE A WONDERFUL HERE!!

Tastes good, but...

Reviewer1342554님께서 Apr 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This has good flavor, but caused bloating and discomfort for me. I will not reorder.

Can't Handle the Taste

CindyW님께서 Jan 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been drinking liquid whey, Beyond Organic's Amasai. Compared to that, this product tastes fake. I made a smoothie and it has a nasty aftertaste even with all the extra stuff I put in it. I won't be trying this again.

powder feels very "airy"

Reviewer1052537님께서 May 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

taste-wise, very easy to consume. however, i need to use several scoops to feel i am getting much protein as the powder feels very "airy"... meaning even with several scoops, it still tastes very diluted. will try other brands next time.

The Best Protein Powder Anywhere in my opinion

MindsurfNorway님께서 Jun 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tested a couple of protein powders before, and all of them have tasted awful, and now i know, most of them were packed with MSG and/or Aspartame. This one is both derived from grass fed cows, it`s super tasty (and so far i find the vanilla most versatile and most tastfull) and it packs a simple healthy sweetener in just the right ammount... Would recommend it to everyone looking for a healthy way of increasing your protein intake.

상품 1-10 중 전체 15 상품