KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Finaly found it!

Reviewer1680609님께서 Apr 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the purest, cleanest whey you will find Anywhere!! It meets all of my criteria. It comes from grass fed cows, the cows are an A2 herd, and it's undenatured.

Digestible

Reviewer1385103님께서 Oct 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I usually have trouble with dairy products but this is easy for my body to digest.

excellent

Korutherapy님께서 Apr 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

highly recommend this Protein Powder. Very good quality.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Absolutely the best tasting and mixing protein out there

4880031447108404173님께서 May 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Look no further as this is THE best quality whey protein you'll find. Tastes great and mixes completely into milk with no hint of sliminess. Could probably eat it with a spoon just like that.

This is excellent!

Reviewer1631757님께서 Dec 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take at least 3/4 of a measure with my yogurt mixture and add some water too, but also make sure i drink enuf water etc. If not, i do get more thirsty. I often take half a measure more later on. This made a difference the first day I took it, as when i lay down in bed at night i did not get the initial pain I get from my hip injury. This was very interesting, and coincides exactly with taking the whey. It could also have been from B vitamins taken at the same time, but i don't think so, as i have taken Bs before.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

5425788856778360287님께서 Mar 11, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Excellent whey....

Reviewer1983035님께서 Oct 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

..on to my second tub....I mix it with a favourite chocolate flavour just to add some extra protein. Also I use this for my protein balls.

Excellent

zulfu77님께서 Nov 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good protein, taste is good especially when it mixes with milk. Love it.

Ok

4810208468539602070님께서 Aug 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Gotta try it out longer...

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품