KO

iHerb 상품평

₩23,760

₩29,149

할인금액: ₩5,389 (18% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Cured neck and shoulder-blade pain

Reviewer3281955님께서 Oct 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this for my elderly mother in the hope that it might help the osteoarthritis in her hand. Alas, it hasn't done that but it has cured something else: the burning searing pain she used to get along the back of her neck and shoulder-blades, e.g. when looking down at the sink while washing the dishes or at the counter while preparing a meal. It was so bad she would have to stop and lie down. I don't know what the medical term for this condition is but, if you suffer from it, I'm sure you'll recognise those symptoms! That pain is now completely gone. (We're still working on the osteoarthritis...)

Works better than Glucosamine

Reviewer1753558님께서 Jan 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried glucosamine and got some relief of swelling and stiffness but Dr. Mercolas is the ticket for me. I say results within 2-3 weeks. I keep it on hand now.

Works Great

Reviewer1759484님께서 Jul 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have had many yaers of extreme pain in my knees and after taking this formula for a couple of months my pain has decreased to the point that I am now able to workout with very little discomfort at all.

Work good

Reviewer3270918님께서 Mar 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Take it every morning with krill oil capliques capsules. My muscle in joints starts work flexiable and less pain. Important to keep in mind that everyone need exercise! especieally 30 min everyday walk exercise is best and no cost. not have to go to Fitness center to pay $$$

No effect

Reviewer2485233님께서 May 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have knee pain & stiffness. I tried Dr Mercola's Joint Formula & MSM/Sulphur for 2 months and there has been no effect on me.

great for aches & pain

5219788476217161666님께서 Apr 03, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this formula few times & found it to be effective; reasonably priced & causes no tummy aches! I have used Mercola's products for many years, I'm 50+ & don't take any pain meds, as this one works!

상품 1-6 중 전체 6 상품