KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

dr mercola astaxanthin

Reviewer3277093님께서 Aug 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I wouldn't buy this product again as it is very messy with capsules leaking everywhere.

Propably the best

Reviewer2975168님께서 May 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Propably the best Astaxanthin on the market today. Pay attention to the ingredients, ALA and Perilla Seed which enhances absorbtion.

Best Quality

khessel님께서 Aug 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Dr. Mercola's products are superb quality. I am so glad that iHerb offers them. Astaxanthin is supposed to be a powerful antioxidant. I often take this product after being out in the sun to prevent skin damage.

Good for vegetarians!

Reviewer2033686님께서 Jun 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great source of algae. I've been taking it daily for a few months and feel so much better! The only thing I dislike is that it contains beeswax.

Best astaxanthin

GallaChiro님께서 Jan 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product and strength.

Ace

Reviewer1140563님께서 Sep 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

You need to look at how much Astaxanthin you actually get from the product this is one of the best. Dr Mecola products are high quality there is no fillers and rubbish in them.

A little spendy

5383195694563855329님께서 Feb 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

But well worth the cost...I have found this to be the best

High quality

Reviewer3176463님께서 Apr 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I trust Mercola to source the purest supplements around. I have included this in my diet and I feel like I have more energy and my skin looks more vibrant. I'm also not as easy to burn as normal.

Ms Adel

5587776736154681528님께서 May 03, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using Astaxanthin for about six months. Since, my skin has never looked healthier. I recover much quicker from working out and have not been struck down with cold or flu. My health is at its optimum. I use Dr Mercola brand as being the most trusted high quality product on the market. I highly recommend it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Could be the best on Market

Reviewer3304118님께서 Mar 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I believe in Dr. Mercola and his products. I hope iHerb will continue to carry it and maybe others from this brand.

상품 1-10 중 전체 20 상품