KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Great product, why discontinued?

ShelleyP님께서 Mar 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This seems like an excellent formulation and I attribute the fact that we haven't had any colds in some time, at least in part, to this product. It's seem so strange that iHerb (or D.B.) is always discontinuing really good quality products.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good but can be better as well!

Supplementsdiy님께서 Nov 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product contains a list of ingredients for the immune boosting. I bought for this for my father and he commented that it was useful. Looking at the list, it does contain sufficient dosages for all except Vitamin D which you might be taking at least 5,000 IU to 10,000 IU daily. The capsules are made of gelatin (not for vegan), not big and should be easy to swallow. The product does contain magnesium stearate. Whether there is any health effects from magnesium stearate like claimed, it is highly debateable. Pricewise, this is fairly expensive as 4 capsules are needed daily and it lasts for only a month. Check out my page for more reviews!

buen producto

Reviewer2989465님께서 Nov 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

aun no he notado los efectos

Great product, great price

LocutusOfBorg님께서 May 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product, great price

Great Product

Reviewer2789844님께서 Apr 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works to reduce the frequency of sinus infections

Better than a Flu Shot

Reviewer2946910님께서 Feb 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

So far, Daily Immune Defense has kept me from contracting a cold or flu. Getting either bug would hospitalize me for sure. In all, the three supplements I ordered from IHerb saved me $45.87. If I had purchased these same supplements from my Naturopath, they would have cost me $114.15. I am ready to order additional supplements shortly.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

This product is great

Reviewer2617912님께서 Jan 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I work in the healthcare industry in an outpatient facility with many clients that have been sick. I have been taking Daily Defense and have felt great. The one day that I woke up not feeling well, I took my dose immediately and felt better with in 15 minutes. I really like this product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

I find it weak too

Reviewer1742806님께서 Mar 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not quite the punch I was hoping for. I think the 500mg epicor with your own olive leaf extract might be a better combo.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Get More Energy!

Reviewer2520756님께서 Mar 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

After taking this product for just 1 month, I noticed a marked difference in my energy level. I find that if I go a few days without taking my Daily Immune Defense, I feel more lethargic & less motivated to get moving. I would recommend this product to anyone who feels like their immune system needs a boost. Thank you Doctor's Best!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

A difference

Reviewer3038002님께서 Feb 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

So Far so good.