KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

e-mail from manufacturer and review !

Unseenhawk님께서 Nov 19, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

After reading some reviews regarding HPMCP (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose Phthalate) I contacted Doctor's Best and this is their reply (Thank you for contacting us regarding your concern. We can confirm that we have discontinued the use of (HPMCP) enteric coating. The enteric coating used for Doctor’s Best Proteolytic Enzymes is phthalate free and composed of ingredients that are approved food additives or have self-affirmed GRAS status .. end of reply.) about Proteolytic Enzymes "systemic enzymes" they're great for general health as an immune system booster, autoimmune diseases, inflammation/pain, allergy, detox this is my favorite supplement, the concentration and the price of this product is more than right compared to other brands and on top of that it's enteric coated capsules so they will be absorbed in the small intestine rather than the stomach .. make sure to take it on empty stomach otherwise it will be a waste as a digestive enzyme !هذي إنزيمات تستخدم لزيادة المناعة و معالجة الإلتهابات و الآلآم و عملية الديتوكس يجب أن تؤخذ على معدة فارغة.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Excema

4898831354857933341님께서 May 27, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have severe evzema This product at 3 x 3 tablets works but beware. It makes you break out first with red lumps under skin first then takes away itch and after about a month clears the skin Excellent product

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Bought it for my brother who is sufferiing from inflamed keloids

adamuses님께서 May 17, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bought it for my brother who is sufferiing from inflamed keloids

Marvellous Enzymes

5246736557171104960님께서 Feb 07, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

After 3 months of chronic back and sciatica pain, I tried the Proteolytic Enzymes, as I read in another web page how they can be god to get rid I'd nasties in the body. I was a bit sceptical at first, as I haven't used supplements before, but I really do believe they have had some impact. Along with pain management techniques from Physio, Doctor and following an Epidural, I feel better than I have in a very long time, even prior to the onset of chronic pain. I just have an overall feeling of being healthier on the inside.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

always good for those with skin allergies

5194618313136287497님께서 Nov 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Needless to say, I almost consider this the cure to for allergies.. Not that I'm able to eat the food I'm allergic to in regular amounts yet... Will slowly introduce the allergens to finally re tune my system with the help of these proteolytics! Life saver!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

The most effective supplement for pain

MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOU님께서 Nov 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had pain on her shoulder and neck due to an injury. I had been on steroid injections and pain killers. Unfortunately they did not work except giving serious side effects. Thanks to Best Proteolytic Enzymes, the inflammation and pain are completely gone. I continue taking Best Proteolytic Enzymes for its other health benefits such as cancer and gum disease prevention.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Love these enzymes

5083968428010857048님께서 Sep 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking these enzymes now for a couple of weeks twice a day along with Nattokinaise. I suffer from severe Fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue and electromagnetic hypersensitivity. I am constantly getting inflamed with almost any social or public contact which leaves lumps up both arms and across my chest, a direct result from mobile phones, towers and Wi-Fi. I haven't found a cure yet so management of this condition has been all I can do. These enzymes and the Natto have improved my recovery time from 2 weeks - 3 months - down to one week in severe cases and sometimes overnight with less exposure. My blood is not thickening as it was, I can breathe better, and my energy is staying good. I love this product, its a great combination of Proteolytic/Systemic enzymes.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good but not the best

Reviewer1023174님께서 Aug 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the product...good enzymes and good quantity of serrapeptidase, but i dont like the coating...HPMCP.... that means phtalates on every pill. Please dr best there must be a better way to do the pills!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Very effective to reduce inflammation

MY-PRODUCT-REVIEWS님께서 Apr 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Recently I had an injury. So I bought the supplement to reduce pain, inflammation and to speed recovery. It turned out that proteolytic enzymes are indeed very effective. Now I had fully recovered. The only “side effect” is the enzymes seem also help with the health of my gum.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

USED FOR MY DOG

MarieMR님께서 Nov 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

My dog had problems with back legs so I used this product with a few other vitamin and it seemed to fix her problem. Iherb service is great!

상품 1-10 중 전체 50 상품