KO

iHerb 상품평

₩23,835

₩45,869

할인금액: ₩22,034 (48% 할인)

• Doctor's Best uses exclusively the Tryptopure brand of tryptophan, manufactured by Ajinomoto of Japan.
  • 고객 평점

5 별점
    4 별점
    3 별점
    2 별점
    1 별점
    평가 | 영어
    정렬

Good product but hard to swallow

NBPT100님께서 Jul 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I gave this three stars only because it does not mix well in water and tastes awefull. But it does help with better sleep. It is cheaper than capsules but I think I will spring for the capsules next time. If you have a capsule filling machine you could try that approach and not have to deal with mixing and trying to get it down your throat. It can be time consuming. L-tryptophan is a precursor to 5-HTP. Some people find that 5-HTP does not work so well for them. If this is you, L-tryptophan is a good alternative. Try it with a small amount of B6 and B3 as they are cofactors and it may work better. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my home page and see more value added reviews. Peace and good health.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great for a calm mind and sleep

coconut님께서 Jul 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used this to calm my mind from stress and to sleep better. I also have had relief from stressors such as work. I can take it at work and not have to worry about prescriptions. It won't make you drowsy. Just less stress and better to cope.  Take on an empty stomach for best results! I like that this product is pure and contains no other ingredients. I buy capsuled L-Tryptophan for my dog. He is easily upset and scared of thunderstorms. I don't like medicating him so after some research I tried this. He is more calm and I feel better that this is more natural than the meds his vet gave him.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

nothing

Scottishdave님께서 Jun 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Did not provide myself with the benefits claimed.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Life long insomnia is over!

Reviewer3105168님께서 Jan 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've suffered from horrible insomnia my entire life and absolutely nothing has worked so consistently and for an entire 8 hours of sleep even under extreme stress. I do take between 2 and 3 scoops however and I seem to have no problem taking on an empty stomach. Thank you Dr's. Best and iherb!

Hi

Reviewer1821400님께서 Dec 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good aid for sleep! And also good feeling during day.

Good for extra energy

Reviewer3191172님께서 Sep 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the first time ordering the powder, I find it doesn't mix well with any liquid I've tried Residue clings to the bottom and side of glass after your done drinking Back to the capsules for me

Good quality product

Reviewer2913900님께서 Sep 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am 45 and struggled with insomnia for about a year. I'm fine going to sleep but I wake at about 2am then can't get back to sleep. Prescription meds had horrible side effects but I've found taking 100g of this if I wake, within about 30min I'm out like a light and wake up relaxed and refreshed at 6 or 7am. Well worth a try if you have any insomnia problems. Also, I live in Australia and the product was delivered within about 10 days which is a normal shipping time frame and product was securely packed in a protective box. I would definitely recommend ordering through iHerb.

Sleep

Reviewer1148301님께서 Jun 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helps me get several good hours of sleep when combined with melatonin.

Use every night

Reviewer2427255님께서 May 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

2 scoops are a must for me to help me get to sleep easily.

Best L-Trytophan Powder

Reviewer2069206님께서 Apr 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I found this product pretty effective for helping to get to sleep.

상품 1-10 중 전체 53 상품